English TV series discussion

O!M!G! Hannibal is awesome .. A real bad ass thriller. Just finished watching episode 3, which I had missed last Friday. Hope the same intensity is maintained throughout the season..

The ending was fantastic! She walked out like a boss. :eek:

I knew Daenerys was upto something and was almost confident that the dragon she's bringing is going to toast this dude. And it happened! Couldn't be more happy.

The dragons shall not betray the Mother of Dragons!

I feel bad for Jaime now! :(

Why don't you clap your hands, oh wait...:D

This begins the transformation of Jaime, his character is one of the most complex in the ASOIAF series.

Transformation already started in E04...
Guys there are at least 10 stories going on in game of thrones,which one is your favourite?...

Transformation already started in E04...
Guys there are at least 10 stories going on in game of thrones,which one is your favourite?...
Daenerys Targaryen, Tyrion Lannister, Jon Sow - these three are the building blocks of the story. Apart from these three, my favorite is Arya.

The show is skipping many sub characters and advancing the story very fast, I feel some characters haven't been justified like they were in the Season 1. Still, I can understand why, the book 3 is one long hell of a book and would take at least 40 episodes to do properly.

Hell with GoT. I think i will have to start watching again from S01E01 to understand this better. Will wait till this season completes and will watch with more concentration this time.

Hanibal Pilot was good.Its nothing like dexter because simply its NBC,not Showtime.Its a lot like Awake though,if someone still remembers that brilliant show.

Terriers and Awake should among the best shows which got cancelled after the first season

Hanibal Pilot was good.Its nothing like dexter because simply its NBC,not Showtime.Its a lot like Awake though,if someone still remembers that brilliant show.

Terriers and Awake should among the best shows which got cancelled after the first season

That's the reason why every good show is either from HBO or from showtime, still HBO is way ahead in terms of quality show....
I remember watching OZ HBO show in college,still that's my favourite show after six feet under ..

I think GoT actually can be enjoyed better once you've read all the books so that you know what a badass Dondarrion is for example. However, the Astapori being so stupid dealing with Danerys is something even the book can't explain.

The Americans has also been very entertaining all through the season; gets my vote for best new show this season. Hannibal on the other hand is pretty bad.

That's the reason why every good show is either from HBO or from showtime, still HBO is way ahead in terms of quality show....
I remember watching OZ HBO show in college,still that's my favourite show after six feet under ..
Allmost all the shows of HBO that i have seen will receive above 7 Point from me on 10
Showtime too, is very good...I can Swear by shows like Dexter/Shameless.Even FX is also good,considering its a censored version of showtime.

And i am Asking again,guys, how is deadwood?

I really don't like the setup of the show. It's insane genius vs emotionally disturbed psychic equation isn't going to hold up for too many episodes.

Back