Friends

Dexter

House

Heroes

Human target

Trueblood

Lost

Vampire Dairies

What should i download next ? Recommend me :)

Genre i like - Comedy , Mystery , Fighting/Shooting , Vampires FTW :p
Psych, White Collar, Warehouse 13, Eureka, Burn Notice

Just finished the first season of Burn Notice. Pretty damn good. Had all 3 seasons with me since a long time. Now, going to finish it all up :D

sitcom fans try 'Party Down', its awesome, too bad it got canned after 2 seasons, sad.

Finished 'Gary Unmarried' currently watching 'Better Off Ted' any other good reco's?

Fringe
Chuck
White Collar
Californication
Warehouse 13
True Blood

All the above mentioned Series were good...now i am ot able to find a good TV series to watch....
Any suggestions guys.....
Heard Vampire Diaries is good...???

I may be 2-3 months late in saying this, and i also know this sounds crazy but Lost should get a Season 6 part 2, so many twist and what not could be added, like a totally alternate ending, but i know this will never happen, but still kudos to the show that made me think and think again and again, and the characters of John Locke and Ben Linus will live forever :>

I'm presently deep into watching Prison Break, but I finished the first season of Flash Forward and enjoyed it a lot. Too bad there won't be a second season to it anytime soon... or will there be one?

Black_Hawk said:
I'm presently deep into watching Prison Break, but I finished the first season of Flash Forward and enjoyed it a lot. Too bad there won't be a second season to it anytime soon... or will there be one?
flashforward second season is there i think ???

raptor3624 said:
started watching Fringe.I likes it.

watched an episode of Wired too.
Fringe has this good thing that you can watch it from any episode, they have a flashback of all events. I was disappointed by it somehow and stopped watching after the first 10 episodes. I always felt there is a thin line between what passes off as science fiction and what appears to be pseudoscience on the face of it, Fringe always seemed like the latter. Any other good science fiction series?

Back