English TV series discussion

Jasku

Skilled
Apr 27, 2008
Ethan_Hunt said:
Done already. It was awesome. Too bad STARZ canned it.

yea I think it was your comment on IVG that got me to dload it.

Finished

'Better off ted' - funny in bits..

Glee - yes I watched it! skipped the singing/dancing bits, decent show.

Fawlty Towers- absolutely brilliant brit comedy from the 70's, totally hilarious!

ubergeek

Skilled
Jul 10, 2007
just finished dexter season 4 loved it for the most part except for the Stuuupid stuuuuupid romance between batista and laguerta what Were the writers thinking!!!!!!. the whole thing seems to dilute the dark tone of the series!!!. thats the only thing i hated about season 4 other then that everything was fine hope michael c hall win the best actor in the emmys

stormblast

Skilled
Mar 27, 2005
saumilsingh said:
^ Nolan would have to be batshit crazy to cast Sheldon as the Riddler.

Imo, Jude Law would make a great Riddler.
exactly. the director has to be stupid to cast sheldon unless the movie is a spoof of batman.

i hope to see penguin played by danny divido if they make it. i think he can pull it off again.

Feb 2, 2009
udayrulz said:
Can any one recommend me some good british tv shows ? I have seen Office UK and don't like it. Sherlock was great but only 5 episdoes :( .

My Family ( All 9 Seasons and a few of 10 if you could get those ) and Fawlty Towers are still the best amongst British humor.

stormblast

Skilled
Mar 27, 2005
udayrulz said:
Can any one recommend me some good british tv shows ? I have seen Office UK and don't like it. Sherlock was great but only 5 episdoes :( .
coupling

little britian

only fools and horses

May 10, 2008
out of boredom downloaded and watched person unknown. quite a decent series but the last episode was kinda pushed as they revealed the organization, in earlier episodes it was kept as a mystery and that kept me hooked till the 7 episode

also how is covert affairs ?