First Come First Serve
*eBay Coupon is not redeemable against "Deals" Items

V
7.5% OFF Code: O3MCLW8KZE
Max Discount of Rs. 2500
Min Purchase of Rs. 7500
First Come First Serve
*eBay Coupon is not redeemable against "Deals" Items

I purchased Optimus L5 today using this coupon. Total price paid Rs. 8590. I think it's a good deal.

Seems like I cant. I used the 7.5% off. But After choosing EMI option ad entering the details in the payment gateway page, I got a " Your PaisaPay credit card EMI payment cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type."

Maybe there is something wrong with your card? Just call your bank and check with them.

Anyway it is possible to use a discount coupon and EMI at the same time.

While buying a product with a coupon "O3MCLW8KZE" which I got in my mail, the payment gateway showed an error.

I am trying to buy it again but I get a message "Sorry, the gift voucher O3MCLW8KZE is currently being processed on another order. If the order is unsuccessful, you may be able to use this voucher again after 60 minutes. If you do not wish to wait, you could try another voucher or continue with your payment."

It is well past 60 minutes. After how much time, this coupon will be released?

While buying a product with a coupon "O3MCLW8KZE" which I got in my mail, the payment gateway showed an error.

I am trying to buy it again but I get a message "Sorry, the gift voucher O3MCLW8KZE is currently being processed on another order. If the order is unsuccessful, you may be able to use this voucher again after 60 minutes. If you do not wish to wait, you could try another voucher or continue with your payment."

It is well past 60 minutes. After how much time, this coupon will be released?
see ur ebay cart may be that order is in pending and therefore its not letting u to redeem that coupon again....

7%off :

ebay.jpg

How much time does one have before these coupons get used up? I tried many of them but all were exhausted...
I am looking to buy a TV - the Sony KDL-HX750 40" , The discount would really make it an awesome deal.
Edit: Already tried the "WEEKEND700" and another one advertised on their website which gets you a cell phone free, nothing has worked so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back