eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
need to buy a mobile on ebay..! coupons on previous page seem to have expired :( [maximum redemption] . anybody has anything new!?
TIA
-Som

- - - Updated - - -

need to buy a mobile on ebay..! coupons on previous page seem to have expired :( [maximum redemption] . anybody has anything new!?
TIA
-Som

mbdm8k1ycszqajp7oiep.jpg
nwspwm637520vqv59ktk.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody else got that in your email? contact me for deal

More suky coupons

Redeeming Your Coupon Is Easy!
1. Buy An Item On EBay On Or Before**12th Mar, 2013
2. Select "Pay Using PaisaPay"
3. Enter Gift Coupon Code. Pay The Balance Using Net Banking Or Credit/Debit Card
****Terms & Conditions Apply
****For Further Information FAQs;
**Code: EBAYCPBYR2

7.5%.0ff
**Min Purchase of Rs.7000
**First Come First Serve
*eBay Coupon is not redeemable against "Deals" Items

7.5% off

Code: EBAYCPBYR2
Min Purchase of Rs.7000
First Come First Serve

7.5% OFF Code: JYE2OJJM3U
Min Purchase of Rs.500
First Come First Serve
Redeeming Your Coupon Is Easy!
1. Buy An Item On EBay On Or Before 12th Mar, 2013
2. Select "Pay Using PaisaPay"
3. Enter Gift Coupon Code. Pay The Balance Using Net Banking Or Credit/Debit Card

:sign09:I need 100 off 300 coupon, anyone?

Guys i ordered an item worth 16 k in GEB using credit card and GEB never delivered the product with in TAT, after which I had raised claim with ebay which was closed as they were not able to contact me. But the seller has been telling since last 5 days that he has initiated refund, but i have not got any update in my cc account...should i pay the due amount to credit card as today is the last date for the due

@hareshr29, call up your bank and raise a dispute on the charge before it is too late. Since today is the due date, they will ask you to pay the amount, but will at least lodge a complaint / follow up with the vendor on this charge. Also contact ebay by phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys i ordered an item worth 16 k in GEB using credit card and GEB never delivered the product with in TAT, after which I had raised claim with ebay which was closed as they were not able to contact me. But the seller has been telling since last 5 days that he has initiated refund, but i have not got any update in my cc account...should i pay the due amount to credit card as today is the last date for the due

Open a dispute with your bank before it's too late.

Open a dispute with your bank before it's too late.

@hareshr29, call up your bank and raise a dispute on the charge before it is too late. Since today is the due date, they will ask you to pay the amount, but will at least lodge a complaint / follow up with the vendor on this charge. Also contact ebay by phone.

I had booked it using my friend's ebay id, Will it be a problem for raising dispute with bank...

- - - Updated - - -

Luckily ebay has approved my refund request

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to know eBay has approved the refund.

However, to answer your question, the eBay account you used to order has not thing to do with raising a dispute. You may need to mention the account user name / PaisaPay ID / transaction ID while providing details, but it does not in anyway weaken your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back