eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not flipkart vs ebay going on here, it's just that u can't guarantee authenticity on flipkart either, they say it's original, who knows? Flipkart 's service is definitely better.

This is not flipkart vs ebay going on here, it's just that u can't guarantee authenticity on flipkart either, they say it's original, who knows? Flipkart 's service is definitely better.

In ebay if you buy for good seller that there will not be many issues.Problem is many guys chase extremely good deals and most of these deals are fakes .

I ordered 25K lens on sat and received on monday in ebay.while filpkart took 1 month to send me my Rs 700 DVD (that was 1 month after shipping).
still i order from both ebay and flipkart but prices are definitely better in ebay.

^anything online is not 100% safe . actually there's not 100 perc safe on this planet .
It's all about percentage risk . am i wrong ?

Its a lot about experience too.

- - - Updated - - -

Pal, I said "I have reported items which are fakes", I didn't buy them.
You can get a refund once you buy something and it turns out to be flaky, but am talking about items which you don't intend to buy and are not genuine, there's a button to report such items, in Ebay India action aint taken, however on Ebay US and UK, action is taken on such listings, ranges from removing the listing to banning the ID of the guy/chicklet selling the stuff. I've been on Ebay since 2006 and know how to make sh*t go the other way round ;).
My comment/response wasn't about the facto f getting refunds, it was about the originality of the item and why sites like FK are better bet over Ebay.

Ofcourse Ebay refunds process easier as Ebay is the middleman in the deal and FK is the seller as well as the sole deciding authority on refunds/returns.

I had sold some stuff on Ebay recently, the price was just 1 buck (yep) 1 buck, buyers aint ready to pay and not communicating either, the worst part is I have to wait for a long time before the case of unpaid item is closed and I get a refund of 3 bucks on selling fees, thats something that seriously scuks.

I never had a scenario where I had to return the item :), be it FK or Ebay so I'm not much well versed with returns and refunds system, but I did face scenarios in Ebay where item was not received so did have to go thru the refunds process.

Peace man, let Ebay and FK fight their battles and lets get on to posting coupons here.

Read my post before posting your comment.

I haven't told anything about which already mentions it is fake/duplicate. When the seller has clearly mentioned "Looks like Galaxy s3" then it's your responsibility to read the description before buying. Else refrain from online shopping. If a buyer does not know that ebay is a platform for sellers and buyers he should better stay away from it.

My comment was regarding something which has not been mentioned as duplicate/not original in listing but in reality it is. In two such cases where I received items which seemed non-original I received prompt resolution and refund of my money through ebay customer care. Try opening such a dispute with ebay CC and see their action. Getting a refund from ebay is still much easier than lots of other sites in India. I don't know how long you are into online shopping and how many items you actually bought. But believe me I'm doing online shopping for last 4-5 years atleast from India and all major sites abroad.

If anybody THINKS ebay is genuine and all items on ebay are genuine as ebay controls quality they are not mature enough for online shopping.

BTW most of the online stores in India are like ebay - they are just platform for buyers and sellers except a few like Flipkart. I have seen many perfumes on Snapdeal/shopclues which from the price point clearly stand out to be fake.

- - - Updated - - -

And ebay DOES have a 30 day return policy for every product sold on ebay if you can prove the product is fake/duplicate. Even if the listing mentions "no return accepted" or "buyer has to pay shipping charges" after you open a dispute and win the case (in 90% cases on ebay benefit of doubt goes to buyer NOT seller) they will ask you to ship the item at your own expense and provide them the scanned copy of the receipt. The shipping charges are reimbursed to you through cheque/draft/bank transfer.

Obviously if buy a item which mentions "Looks like Galaxy s3" and claim a refund since the item is not genuine you will not get any refund :rofl:.

Got APad 711 tablet yesterday from ebay for purchase made on 4th October, 2012 under buy 1 get 1 promo.

It was not sealed box.

For last 2 months, except for one 100 off on 105, they ahven't sent any other attractive coupons to any type of account.

wanted to buy an asus rt 13u from ebay. so was waiting for the 10% off coupon. guee now i would have to buy it from shopclues using a 250 off voucher

Need to buy one of those Jackly tool kit sets (under 200 Rs one), any coupons anyone ?
Also which toolkit would any of you suggest ? better one ?
I already have this one but it is at my home in Mumbai and i need one here in Pune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back