eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

montsa007

Adept
Sep 28, 2011
And u how do you know flipkart ain't pedaling the same stuff?

From what it says on flipkart's website, they sell 100% new and genuine goods + 30 day return policy which Ebay will not offer, atleast "most" of the sellers. Sleep peacefully instead of spending nights filled with horror!
LOL

prateekS

Skilled
Sep 19, 2012
Mumbai
From what it says on flipkart's website, they sell 100% new and genuine goods + 30 day return policy which Ebay will not offer, atleast "most" of the sellers. Sleep peacefully instead of spending nights filled with horror!
LOL

And u believe what they write?

Every site writes the same thing mate.Ebay has a 30-day return policy,it seems u know nothing about.

Atleast its better than to pay inflated prices on a stupid webiste.and yes currently flipkart is one of the worst, shopclues,tradus are way ahead....

montsa007

Adept
Sep 28, 2011
^Sigh, Ebay may have a 30 day return policy but not all buyers are accepting returns, some clearly say returns not accepted + return postage charges and hassles associated with the purchase etc.,
Buying from an individual vs. buying from a company, you decide.

Its simply not worth the trouble to save a few hundred bucks, or even a few bucks and settle for something, whose genuine-ness you're not sure about. At the end of the day its your call, a flaky 9could be genuine) ebay seller or an online shopping website (not limited to flipkart).

P.S. - I've seen Class 10 Memory Cards & High Capacity pen drives being sold on the footh path and in local trains (Specially Churchgate Area of Mumbai) @ throw away prices, the foot path guys even have a laptop to show that the capacity is what it shows in the package & of course, its seal packed Sandisk/Kingston drive/card.

- - - Updated - - -

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/topic/Reviews-Guides/Beware-Of-Fake/5100011530

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Jun 21, 2008
FL
^^^

God. Please stop being an idiot and ego maniac and start reading what people write.

FK is far better than ebay in this manner.

I know its harsh... but u were asking for it.. FK is a store..they take responsibility for all the items they sell. U deal with them. Ebay is not like that. Anyone can get that very easily.

ravi_9793

Adept
Nov 21, 2007
www.techtin.com
LOL
Even if seller mentioned no return policy on sale page, they have to follow all rules of eBay guarantee.
eBay Guarantee* - Don't worry. Buy happy!

Its eBay who will send you refund not seller. And always use PaisaPay to pay on eBay.in

mojo

Adept
Jun 9, 2011
Hello folks,

Do you have any known deals on SENNHEISER or SONY headphones or IEMS? If so please provide me the details. Need to buy one.

Thanks in advance.

beginner007

Disciple
Jun 16, 2011
and that makes flipkart sell genuine items? come on man,dont just come up rubbish,u gotta be joking.

eBay is paradise for grey product sellers and eBay DOES NOT guaranty about the genuineness of any product. If you have seen the eBay guaranty and taking responsibility for the genuineness of the product please share the link. Its upto the luck of the buyer.

tech.addict

Skilled
Jun 19, 2005
Kolkata
eBay is paradise for grey product sellers and eBay DOES NOT guaranty about the genuineness of any product. If you have seen the eBay guaranty and taking responsibility for the genuineness of the product please share the link. Its upto the luck of the buyer.
If the product listing says the item is genuine/original and you doubt that the item is not genuine you can open a "item not as described" dispute on ebay. The customer care team will review your claim and you'll get refund for your item after you return the item. Your reverse shipping charges will be reimbursed by ebay. I've first hand experience on this. Also, repeated dispute with the same seller from different buyer will eventually lead to blacklisting of the seller.

anish_sha

Skilled
Nov 29, 2007
Palakkad
LOL

Guys i bought a Ralph lauren shirt from Fetise website, it seems a fake one, called, emailed them, the claim its original, can i return it back?

montsa007

Adept
Sep 28, 2011
If the product listing says the item is genuine/original and you doubt that the item is not genuine you can open a "item not as described" dispute on ebay. The customer care team will review your claim and you'll get refund for your item after you return the item. Your reverse shipping charges will be reimbursed by ebay. I've first hand experience on this. Also, repeated dispute with the same seller from different buyer will eventually lead to blacklisting of the seller.

Lol, I have reported atleast 20 such items, nothing happens. And if I do the same on Ebay USA the item is taken off the auction. Trust me selling replica items on ebay is VERY easy, I saw a seller selling "Looks like Galaxy s3", "Looks like Nokia Lumia 920", even reported it, the auction was running and ended fine. Like it or not, Ebay doesn't control the items being sold there, its only a platform to sell stuff. I'm not getting into any more debates as to "Ebay is Genuine and FK is sh*t" good luck with the "ebay" memory card, hope it doesn't give anyone horrific memories.

tech.addict

Skilled
Jun 19, 2005
Kolkata
Lol, I have reported atleast 20 such items, nothing happens. And if I do the same on Ebay USA the item is taken off the auction. Trust me selling replica items on ebay is VERY easy, I saw a seller selling "Looks like Galaxy s3", "Looks like Nokia Lumia 920", even reported it, the auction was running and ended fine. Like it or not, Ebay doesn't control the items being sold there, its only a platform to sell stuff. I'm not getting into any more debates as to "Ebay is Genuine and FK is sh*t" good luck with the "ebay" memory card, hope it doesn't give anyone horrific memories.

Read my post before posting your comment.

I haven't told anything about which already mentions it is fake/duplicate. When the seller has clearly mentioned "Looks like Galaxy s3" then it's your responsibility to read the description before buying. Else refrain from online shopping. If a buyer does not know that ebay is a platform for sellers and buyers he should better stay away from it.

My comment was regarding something which has not been mentioned as duplicate/not original in listing but in reality it is. In two such cases where I received items which seemed non-original I received prompt resolution and refund of my money through ebay customer care. Try opening such a dispute with ebay CC and see their action. Getting a refund from ebay is still much easier than lots of other sites in India. I don't know how long you are into online shopping and how many items you actually bought. But believe me I'm doing online shopping for last 4-5 years atleast from India and all major sites abroad.

If anybody THINKS ebay is genuine and all items on ebay are genuine as ebay controls quality they are not mature enough for online shopping.

BTW most of the online stores in India are like ebay - they are just platform for buyers and sellers except a few like Flipkart. I have seen many perfumes on Snapdeal/shopclues which from the price point clearly stand out to be fake.

- - - Updated - - -

And ebay DOES have a 30 day return policy for every product sold on ebay if you can prove the product is fake/duplicate. Even if the listing mentions "no return accepted" or "buyer has to pay shipping charges" after you open a dispute and win the case (in 90% cases on ebay benefit of doubt goes to buyer NOT seller) they will ask you to ship the item at your own expense and provide them the scanned copy of the receipt. The shipping charges are reimbursed to you through cheque/draft/bank transfer.

Obviously if buy a item which mentions "Looks like Galaxy s3" and claim a refund since the item is not genuine you will not get any refund :rofl:.

sumatrix

Skilled
Sep 28, 2009
bengaluru
Well i bought a memory bcard from the same seller before. seemed genuine then.
hope the one i am getting now is genuine too. that's al i wanted to know.
didn't know this would snowball into such a huge discussion.

prateekS

Skilled
Sep 19, 2012
Mumbai
Well i bought a memory bcard from the same seller before. seemed genuine then.
hope the one i am getting now is genuine too. that's al i wanted to know.
didn't know this would snowball into such a huge discussion.

just contact the manufacturer,or register the product online !

Status
Not open for further replies.