eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
thetechmind said:
I remember many people getting the Canon 1000D off ebay. Can anyone help me by asking the dealer from where they got it if they would sell body only separately + is lens. or the cam bundled with the is lens.

pls assist. thanks in advance.

ive got a rate of rs.19500 for the 1000d body only. the other rate i have received is for 26,000rs. with IS lens, the old lens will be taken away as buy back.

please assist! thank you all in advance.

emi option on ebay no longer there on the camera :mad: :cry:

The seller is from Chennai, his ebay shop name is customer shop.

His price was Rs. 20,850 (in ebay deal of the week offer), Kit lens provided by canon India is non IS one. I have requested the seller to give it with IS kit lens, he readily agreed and changed it for me. (I have paid Rs. 2,200 extra for the IS lens in exchange of non IS lens). IS kit lens supplied by the seller is a gray market one. Total damage was Rs. 23,050/-.

hi, i am planning to get this.

Can someone please tell me how this would be for burning recovery disks?

Responses would be appreciated. Thanks!

No more coupons available? Thinking of buying ipod touch 8gb. Can the coupons be used with deal of the week items?

What is the street price of itouch 8gb.
I went to few shops and got a price quate of 12k! :|

4m!7 said:
No more coupons available? Thinking of buying ipod touch 8gb. Can the coupons be used with deal of the week items?

coupons cannot be used with deal of the week items. Its mentioned in ebay mail.

Hey can anyone from mumbai with CC buy a item for me using 10% to 20% off coupon.

I dont have net banking activated so will have to do cash deposit in buyers account.

Yes, I've got the 50pack from the seller and its working great. Btw, after buying only I realized the DL is not double the normal DVD - normal is 4.3GiB and DL is 7.9GiB.

wishmaster.dj said:
hi, i am planning to get this.

Can someone please tell me how this would be for burning recovery disks?

Responses would be appreciated. Thanks!

ipod touch 8GB - showroom prices are 12K'ish, available for ~10K in computer markets. eBay price is very good even without the coupon. You could've used last week's coupons on the first day of the DOW.

4m!7 said:

Awesome deals this week.

Google Nexus one, HTC HD2, Xperia X10, Nokia N900, iPad, Macbook Pros, Canon Eos1000, Nikon D3000.

Dont know whether the prices are any good. But awesome selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back