eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never seem to get the 100 / 150 / 200 discount coupons. None of my friends are getting it either.

@MohitPreet... bro if you are not planning on using your coupon, I'd appreciate it if you could pick up something for me.

Guys...lets not discuss all these...these are anyways not allowed as per ebay rules

When u discuss this in public there is a chance that ebay might see this and ban Mohit's id..

For any help or info...just PM him

Lets keep the discussions to coupons and hot deals only...

Metalspree said:
Folks stopping talking about how many accounts people have .Damn these noobs are going way out of topic:mad:.

I think, this thread should be closed permanently as no one gonna (Newbies) stick to coupons and deals:no:

Got the 8GB Pen drive free gift against the IPL not out contest

Also got a 10% discount coupon max 1000

Anyone wants anything specific PM me, if his is willing to transfer the money to my bank account. I will not give my password

Every post except related to ebay coupons and item links will be reported. Anyone having a spare coupon can post. Members interested can PM him. No requests plz.

Again posting : All OT and coupon requests will be reported to mods.

Supra said:
Every post except related to ebay coupons and item links will be reported. Anyone having a spare coupon can post. Members interested can PM him. No requests plz.
Again posting : All OT and coupon requests will be reported to mods.
Good move +1 to that

malhotraraul said:
mohit has got 150 ebay accounts

how do u know i created 150 or 1500 accounts , did i ever tell u about that , stop making ur own assumptions ok ,

u really pissed me off :mad:

yes i had multiple accounts as many here have ,

all the posts above have bben reported , lets see wats d mods says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back