eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I feel bad for having posted this as I just received the laptop bagpack and it is quite nice. Btw the mrp written on the bag is 3.5k, so I guess a better choice than the hdd.
Yogesh Sarkar said:
Well I haven't gotten my monsoon gift either, and the customer service had called in a few days ago and said that they don't have the balkin laptop bag anymore so they are going to be sending some laptop bag from United Colors of Benetton and that will take 20 or more days!

I swear I am never going to fall in for their "free gift" scheme again, its been almost two months since I bought the netbook and still nothing! :mad:

hey today i recieved 3 more hdd.. and guess what 250 GB HDD isntead of 160.. also got a letter stating that as 160 gb is out of stock wer are giving u 250 gb WOOHOOO :d ebay rocksss

anks22402 said:
hey today i recieved 3 more hdd.. and guess what 250 GB HDD isntead of 160.. also got a letter stating that as 160 gb is out of stock wer are giving u 250 gb WOOHOOO :d ebay rocksss

Congo mate!
lucky chap.
selling it here?

anks22402 said:

Even I am interested in one of the HDD if good price.

anks22402 said:

Now I am feeling quite unlucky.... :mad:

But hey it doesn't matter... Also in eBay "Terms & Conditions" they did mentioned that if some gifts goes out of stock then they will send something better... :cool2:

So all those people who are waiting for their FREE gifts... get ready to be surprised... :)

15%/Rs 500 off, not tied to any account, valid until today+ one time use only.

UA3GL0BUBY LLLAHY7HUC

Please post back when you use, so that others wouldnt waste time trying.

3 x 15% 500 bucks off coupons last day today midnight
pm with mobile no... to receive them ...:cool2:

1 sms'd to "FaH33m":)
1 sms'd to "sumchamp"
1 sms'd to "viralbug"

If any of above guys donot use this / intend to not use this plz forward to
"raj404"

sorry "raj404" fresh out of codes... :(

will send you 10% and 5% (together 15%:rofl:) i recieved today but seriusly doubt they will NOT be linked to my id.. :S

peace
SauravR

guys tell me 1 thing....... "the netbanking icici account that i use for my ebay transactions from my account if i use the same netbanking icici account for transit thru another ebay id" ..... will it create any problems to any of our accounts?

Here m not talking about cc but netbanking.....pls tell me sm1 who actually tried it out it will help lot of us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back