eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
motorheadinc said:
Norton is a resource hogger. kaspersky is much lighter and way more secure. obviously there are pro-NOD and Pro-kaspersky people. But I would stick to Kaspersky, appreciating that NOD is equally good. Norton :no:

AFAIK, Norton previous versions were resource hoggers, but 2009 version is very highly rated, with very less memory footprint if i remember correctly. BTW I'm a loyal Kaspersky user! :hap2:

What's happened to the monsoon offer gifts. I havent got my portable hdd though I recd the Rakhi gift today itself..

all 5% off coupons in the mail which are of no use :(.

Anyone has spare 10% or 15% coupon ? I need to buy some stuff,will pay in advance if anyone is willing to order on my behalf using their coupons .:)

I am Loyal to NOD32 for past 5-6 years.. well i was thinking to buy as its very cheap on eBay with discount coupon available

mk151 said:
What's happened to the monsoon offer gifts. I havent got my portable hdd though I recd the Rakhi gift today itself..

Me 2 havent received monsoon offer gift yet.. :huh:
Bought item on July 6.. 35Days over.. :(

gautham82 said:

I also bought on July 6th, but got the HDD last Saturday only... :)

Hope you get yours soon....

Well I haven't gotten my monsoon gift either, and the customer service had called in a few days ago and said that they don't have the balkin laptop bag anymore so they are going to be sending some laptop bag from United Colors of Benetton and that will take 20 or more days!

I swear I am never going to fall in for their "free gift" scheme again, its been almost two months since I bought the netbook and still nothing! :mad:

gautham82 said:

I got the confirmation call around a month back. But no sign of Hard disk yet

Hey I too have 10% (Max 1000) discount Coupon.

Redeeming your Coupon is easy!

1.Buy an item on eBay on or before 18th Aug '09

2. Select "Pay using PaisaPay"

3. Enter Gift Voucher code. Pay the balance using online

bank transfer / credit card Terms & Conditions Apply

For further informaiton FAQs

HailStonE said:
I also bought on July 6th, but got the HDD last Saturday only... :)

Hope you get yours soon....

But i haven't got a call yet, i contacted Customer Care, they said i am eligible for the gift and i will receive it before 45 days with dispatch details.. Lets c..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back