eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
try to contact noida Hub, they would give some info and also while opening the parcel take the pictures or video which shows address of the seller and yours
Try to contact seller, its seller and firstflights problem to deliver the product
make sure you open the parcel while taking video or pictures
As long as parcel is not delivered,you can claim a refund

Usually there should be a sign and a stamp for each delivery..that happens in my office and they are not supposed to accept any couriers after office hours. Yours also might have the same conditions check with them and at least for this week ask them to follow that. Next time why don't you record the telephonic conversation with courier office which I'm assuming is "legal".

the new diwali coupon has come out. is that not applicable on mobiles?

edit: wasnt applying on the phone i was buying..same phone different seller worked. but a much higher cost. bummer.

Update:

Thank fully.. I got the camera! One guy stole from the delivery guys bag and dumped some other courier shop.

Whole First Flight was on fire for this loss.. Finally after seeing the CCTV footage on India Glycols Sec -126 security dept they identified the thief..

Thank god got it on time!

Are you sure that the camera was stolen from them ? These FF NOIDA people are thieves...they attempted to steal my BB battery, marking it with all kinds of status updates. I still see old entries changed when I log on to the status track every few weeks ...take a look at what they show now First Flight Couriers Ltd.

and what I could see when they were bent on stealing the item. http://www.techenclave.com/imagehosting/321034e874ca591d3f.jpg

^ look at the dates in their tracking - 8th, 11th, 18th. then again 11,12,13,17,18th. wow, these guys do time travel.

cursed said:
Are you sure that the camera was stolen from them ? These FF NOIDA people are thieves...they attempted to steal my BB battery, marking it with all kinds of status updates. I still see old entries changed when I log on to the status track every few weeks ...take a look at what they show now First Flight Couriers Ltd.
and what I could see when they were bent on stealing the item. http://www.techenclave.com/imagehosting/321034e874ca591d3f.jpg

Did you ever get your consignment? Is there a system to effectively report such inconsistencies/scams?
Such couriers should be banned.

^^^ if u r talking about 5% off upto 5000 then no matter what u do u will end up saving only 5% effectively!!!

I have a question.
If I buy on ebay.com or ebay.co.uk and pay using CC through Paypal WITHOUT creating an account, then will I be able to get refund if required? If so, how?

^ There is no concept of paying withOUT creating an account AFAIK. The moment you make your first payment, they create an account for you :D

abid567 said:
anybody received gifts from ebay like c2-03,WD hdd?im expecting a camera from them

The offer just ended yesterday,may be for the gifts need to wait..

waiting for my nokia c203

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back