eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That warranty will be valid only in the US. Asia has a different warranty wherein a WD bought in any of the countries in that region gets warranty in any of those countries within that region. Killer deal btw, not sure about customs.

parag1985 said:
Guys one question will i be getting the warranty if I purchase this item from US and hows the deal...

DEAL

agantuk said:
^ That warranty will be valid only in the US. Asia has a different warranty wherein a WD bought in any of the countries in that region gets warranty in any of those countries within that region. Killer deal btw, not sure about customs.

today i got the reply from the WD support regarding warranty reply goes as follows

Dear Parag,

Thank you for contacting Western Digital Customer Service and Support. My name is Lionel R.

This is to inform you that the warranty of the Western Digital products are applicable world wide.

The warranty of the media player will be applicable in India if you travel to India with the same unit.

If you have any further questions, please reply to this email and we will be happy to assist you further.

Sincerely,

Lionel R

Wow... biggest discount limit ever from eBay...

Capture.jpg

But take this with a pinch of salt.... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back