eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
SoulFire said:
WRONG , i have a blocked ebay account which was my primary account and i didnt even abuse it , i used my credit card all the time to buy from it , now if i use my credit card on any of my frens accounts ,the account gets banned almost immidiately , i can prove this to anyone who wants to try , ofcourse provided u pay me the money 1st , ull get the item however the account would get banned.
True. Same issue here, whenever I make a purchase with my CC that account gets banned almost immediately. Need to request for a new card from the bank! ;) :p

iyengar said:
ebay hacks? is that legal? idea this is definitely wrong idea

eBRo
I am not sure what you are pointing at. I am not owner of any of this contents !! Any how, book says its 100% legal.

anybody has a 100rs off coupon want ot purchase a couple of small items.
I can give you the item codes and do a transfer right away.

idea said:
I am not sure what you are pointing at. I am not owner of any of this contents !! Any how, book says its 100% legal.
No mate I only meant, if this books shows some loop holes of ebay, wouldn't ebay do something about it?

eBRo

buy cd/dvd's from moserbaer india website , all products are going 20% off on mrp for hdfc bank credit card holders and hdfc net banking

, offer valid till 31st july

iyengar said:
please let us have the link mate, & yes we can read the normal characters too..

eBRo
A bit OT , but you do know that you can put " eBro " as your sig in control panel rather than typing it every time you post . :)

eBro .

how is this item?
item no. 130408940945

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

can i use ebay global buy coupon on ebay india?

i recently got 15% off on min 750 on ebay global:)

Bro you mind buying something for me with that 15% off coupon if you are not using it? I want to gift Mom a phone. If you could help me?

frankmehta said:
Bro you mind buying something for me with that 15% off coupon if you are not using it? I want to gift Mom a phone. If you could help me?

I have one same Spare coupon 15% off minimum on Rs 750...!!

u can use that

frankmehta said:
i can help u

connect said:
buy cd/dvd's from moserbaer india website , all products are going 20% off on mrp for hdfc bank credit card holders and hdfc net banking

, offer valid till 31st july
[/SIZE]
Credit Card Deals and Offers | HDFC Bank - Credit Card Deals and Offers , Credit Card Benefits

the offer is on : www.moserbaerconsumerelectronics.com

Use code HDFC-CB26-8915267 to avail the discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back