eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
frankmehta said:
I don't think there is any free surfing bundled with this. Anyone used a Photon + here before?
I am using it for the past one and a half years. I am in Unlimited plan for Rs. 1,500 + taxes per month (no FUP). Unfortunately, this scheme is not available for the new users.

I am getting download speed of around 250 to 300 Kbps.

What other information you need?

Guys just few days back I ordered a 8gb sandisk cruzer that DOW today when i was not at home my mother received a package she didn't check anything and took it from the courier guy when i came home and checked it the package was tampered and it didn't have any pen drive in it .I straight a way called the seller (Harsh_corp).He said he is in Goa right now he will be back on Wednesday and told me to send the courier details.

Just wanted to know what will happen now will get a refund or my money is gone :(

parag1985 said:
Guys just few days back I ordered a 8gb sandisk cruzer that DOW today when i was not at home my mother received a package she didn't check anything and took it from the courier guy when i came home and checked it the package was tampered and it didn't have any pen drive in it .I straight a way called the seller (Harsh_corp).He said he is in Goa right now he will be back on Wednesday and told me to send the courier details.

Just wanted to know what will happen now will get a refund or my money is gone :(

Here are simple steps.

1. coordinate with dealer, if he ships onther one .. fine.

2. Else just raise dispute with Ebay and Confirm "Item not received"

Hi ,

I havent got my micromax mobile gift which was a part of 'Hot scorching deals' .. could ne1 confirm if you are also waiting ? :(

Thanks
Rahul

mac_freak said:
Hi ,

I havent got my micromax mobile gift which was a part of 'Hot scorching deals' .. could ne1 confirm if you are also waiting ? :(

Thanks

Rahul
I am also waiting for the gift, which courier eBay use to send gifts. Buledart?

OUt the 4 gifts i got 3

1.2gb HP pen drive

2.micromax mobile

3.iball headphones

but still waiting for the 160 GB hard disk

has any one received the hard disk yet

viva1986 said:
today i purchase a watch through auction. what is the maximum time to pay for it? i am new to ebay.

I believe it is one week from the date the auction ends.
virus32win said:
I am also waiting for the gift, which courier eBay use to send gifts. Buledart?
Yes, Bluedart is what they use. Since they have to ship the gifts to a whole lot of people, it does take some time.

Numero Uno Watch,MRP:Rs 2750,Offer Price:Rs399 OFF 85% - hey guys how is this...? should some1 go for it...? pls suggest i want to wear it on a daily basis in rainy season.... :)

as of now 119 sold so was just thinking :)

Not worth it IMO. It's one of those innumerable low quality stuff that is passed off as 'premium'. Similar to the Benetton or Reebok watches.

A brand new Sonata or Fastrack would be a much better choice

viva1986 said:
today i purchase a watch through auction. what is the maximum time to pay for it? i am new to ebay.
which watch did u win , can u post link here , just curious to know as watches excite me a lot :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

anuragjiwrajka said:
Numero Uno Watch,MRP:Rs 2750,Offer Price:Rs399 OFF 85% - hey guys how is this...? should some1 go for it...? pls suggest i want to wear it on a daily basis in rainy season.... :)

as of now 119 sold so was just thinking :)

i wud say no , not worth the price mentioned mostly these r distributed as free gifts with some purchases like these days the reebook stuff like watches , sunglasses , and shoes are given free with purchase of 5k and above ,

very poor quality as i got one reebok watch free
agantuk said:
Not worth it IMO. It's one of those innumerable low quality stuff that is passed off as 'premium'. Similar to the Benetton or Reebok watches.

A brand new Sonata or Fastrack would be a much better choice
exactly

[quote name='MohitPreet']which watch did u win , can u post link here , just curious to know as watches excite me a lot :p

here is the link

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i think it should be good value for money.

viva1986 said:
[quote name='MohitPreet']which watch did u win , can u post link here , just curious to know as watches excite me a lot :p

here is the link

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i think it should be good value for money.

This one is definitely a one from Palika ..(For sure)
Would not cost more than 150 bucks..

^^Contact the seller and tell him that purchased the item by mistake and request him not to ship the item. You will get your refund after 15 days or so if he doesn't ship the item within the stipulated time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back