EBAY INDIA FAKE AWB for TV i bought

sethtech

Disciple
The ebay india seller SOLAR DIGITAL CAM gave a fake AWB number, i bought TV via paisa pay, help me what to do.

I heard there is 7days from shipping date that i cant file dispute.

Could have been a mistake from their end. Did you call them up and find out? Upon entering the docket number, what does the status say?

Besides, if the dealer gave you the docket number now and if you try entering it into the consignment service's database right away, there's a fair chance that the status of the shipment isn't displayed correctly (or something like 'not found; contact customer care') because the company has to manually feed the status of each consignment and this task takes a lot of time.

Solar digital cam is a reputed dealer on eBay btw. They wouldn't mess around.

Let me tell you my exp.
I ordered a case for my Focus, and the seller sent me a case for a S2. I had paid using PaisaPay. I promptly raised a case that the shipped product was wrong.
Seller called me. He was trying to negotiate a deal. I said this is not the case I ordered. He was saying that he will refund my money and I need to send him the case back.
I said you refund the money. I will send the case back. With little pushing back and forth, he eventually refunded my money. I posted him the case back.

If you have PaisaPay I guess you can raise a case.
Also note, this case I raised was after 7 days of shipping and I did not confirm receipt of the order. I refused to do so. If the dealers call to haggle, just pressure them by saying u will give a negative feedback. That works wonders.

I ordered a "Sapphire HD 6670" via ebay and made payment via Paisapay. Eventually after 3 days, the seller called me and said "We dont have that card in our stock anymore. But, we can arrange for a similar kind of product from other brands. If you dint like, we will refund the money". I thought for a day and i mailed them for REFUND option.

Paisapay has a protection that "they will send the money to the seller, only if the buyer received the product". If the seller dint enter the shipment details within some period, Paisapay system will initiate an automatic refund to the buyer. Thank god, i am going to get my money back.

Back to the subject --> if you bought with Paisapay, then no need to worry. Either you will get your money back (worst condition) or the TV itself! :D
Lets wait for few more days. Sometimes there will be delay in feeding AWB numbers to the online system.

Paisapay has a protection that "they will send the money to the seller, only if the buyer received the product". If the seller dint enter the shipment details within some period, Paisapay system will initiate an automatic refund to the buyer.

One exception, PowerSellers get the money just after they provide shipping details.

One exception, PowerSellers get the money just after they provide shipping details.

I can confirm that. Also sometimes ebay sellers give you a fake tracking no when they are not able to meet the deadline. That way its a indirect time extension. But the seller looks trustworthy, dont worry you will get the product or your money back. Just dont confirm the delivery no matter what the seller says.

usually it takes one to two days for the awb to be updated by the courier. just talk to the seller to sort out. and dont worry.

I doubt that. Never got my money till the buyer confirmed. I have been a power seller for quite some time.

You need to have remittance for it. They dont give it easily but once you get it then you get payed after you provide the shipping info. The payment goes under remittance and the remaining payment that you have get credited to you twice a week. Its not instantaneous though. They do the payment two time in a week and i cant recall those days :p
This is anyday better than waiting for the users to confirm the receipt.

This guys sucks big time....I ordered Dell N4050 from this guy on 26th June.1st July was last day to update the shipping details and he updated with fake ARAMEX details(which were not traceable) to avoid automatic refund process to start. I mailed him as well as called him and he assured that details are correct and it will take 1-2 days when i can check the AWB details online.

I waited for 3 days and it was same. I mailed him again on 4th and I got reply from him only on 7th saying that "couriers are not forwarding high value electronic items due to rain in some parts of india , you will have to wait till monday for this packet to be forwarded." Monday means 9th July, which was last day to receive the order. I declined to him and raised a refund request on 9th. Seller gets 5 days for appeal against refund.

On the last day i.e. 14th July he appealled for the same , and Ebay put the refund request on hold without talking to me. I contacted Ebay 4 times (3 times call and 1 mail) , and I was assured to get a call back from their Claims department (Santosh) , but I never received the call. On 19th suddenly, around 9 PM, i got mail from seller asking whether I need the laptop or not as if he was doing some favor to me. I called him and he told he can deliver the laptop by hand to me if i want. I said OK and finally he delivered the same to me on 20th July around 11 PM and he asked me to cancel the refund request. I said I will verify all details in morning and then only I will cancel the request .

On 22nd, I checked the system and I could see the warranty as 285 days instead of his listing clearly mentioning "1 year manufacturer warranty for imported model from Thailand" . I called him and he told me that you need to do a tag transfer and Dell will provide 365 days warranty from the day you do a tag transfer. I called Dell and I was told that I will get only 285 days warranty. I called the seller again and he told me that he can provide additional days sellers warranty if I want which I declined and asked for refund because this is not what I purchased. He collected the laptop from me within 15-20 minutes(how fast he was) and I proceeded with my refund request. This was approved same day finally by Ebay and I am still waiting for my money from Ebay.

That's a terrible experience you have had. Regarding your refund, eBay disburses funds only on Mondays and Thursdays, so you will have to wait for the first Monday or Thursday from the date your refund was initiated

^^ I have received the amount in parts today....It was purchased with 3 EMI's and I have got back 2 EMI's and because 1st was already billed , I need to wait for 2-3 days more to get this credited.

The ebay india seller SOLAR DIGITAL CAM gave a fake AWB number, i bought TV via paisa pay, help me what to do.

I heard there is 7days from shipping date that i cant file dispute.

Simple, eBay gives seller 7 days to deliver a product from the time he enters the docket no. Keep track of this and on eighth day, go to paisa pay and file item not received. And keep a screenshot of the courier company's page saying awe number is not valid. You will get refund within 2-3 days this way.

Hope this helps.

I think this is just another cheap trick to relieve customers when the product could not be shipped within the specific date.
Happened same when i ordered my sennheiser earphones.I had got first flight's AWB which was an invalid one.
I called him up and he said he's already shipped the item.But the parcel's dispatch date said everything.
I made a point to mention it in his feedback.
I would advice you not to panic. Wait till the last date of the delivery date.

Back