Eating Too much grapes

I am not very good at bargaining with vegetable and fruit vendors but I found a rotten way to bargain for watermelons the other day.

I asked the price of watermelon from a seller and walked away. At another fruit seller's stand I picked the one that I thought was good and asked him if it would be sweet or not and if he could cut a slice to prove it. He did, I asked him the price and then quoted a lower price. He didn't budge so I started to walk away turned around and asked him again. Very angrily he agreed.

Part of my revenge spree - Once a fruit seller sold me sweet lime as oranges.

I am not very good at bargaining with vegetable and fruit vendors but I found a rotten way to bargain for watermelons the other day.

I asked the price of watermelon from a seller and walked away. At another fruit seller's stand I picked the one that I thought was good and asked him if it would be sweet or not and if he could cut a slice to prove it. He did, I asked him the price and then quoted a lower price. He didn't budge so I started to walk away turned around and asked him again. Very angrily he agreed.

Part of my revenge spree - Once a fruit seller sold me sweet lime as oranges.
That was a bit mean after you asked him to cut out a slice.

Bargaining depends if you're in a market or not. The difference isn't too much. Usually its the quality you're after. No point getting bad stuff for little cheaper.

Where i go there is only fixed price and they fluctuate daily and are posted on the web.

Back