Skilled
Nov 3, 2010
Skynet
<this post was lost due to a crash in which we lost 3 days of posts>

Last edited:

blr_p

Skilled
Apr 11, 2007
Just curious to know, if there any harm if i eat too much of grapes, mostly black grapes....
no

Currently loading my body with .75-1kg grapes daily...i am addicted to it and consuming it ditching breakfast and lunch.

They really feels tasty if they are cold and sweet..
That would be my average for last month. I've found the green to be cheaper and just as good.

So why hogging the grapes ? this is one of those few fruits where what you see is what you get.

How many times have you been let down by mangoes or melons that looked attractive but was not as sweet as expected :(

blr_p

Skilled
Apr 11, 2007
i find they can rot very quickly (within 24 hours) if washed and kept for later instead of washing and eating immediately.

To put it another way, wash only as many as you are ready to eat them.

Last edited:

Being.smart

Adept
Dec 19, 2011
Google
www.google.com
no

That would be my average for last month. I've found the green to be cheaper and just as good.

So why hogging the grapes ? this is one of those few fruits where what you see is what you get.

How many times have you been let down by mangoes or melons that looked attractive but was not as sweet as expected :(

never a fan of mangoes, i hate them, :D

but do love melons :D , 2 big size melons and me alone, more than enough :D :D

blr_p

Skilled
Apr 11, 2007
Any tips on spotting good ones. I picked one up yesterday (sweet melon), it smelt like it was ready.

Smell & touch i find is more instructive than sight alone.

water melons, i'm not been as lucky, looks good but not sweet.[DOUBLEPOST=1394634558][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can't tell if that's supposed to be an innuendo or not...
:D

trying to keep it clean.