Dragon Age : Origins - Discussion Thread

stalker

Skilled
I'm surprised that something as potentially epic as this has not been discussed out here as yet. The previews have all been majorly raving about it and calling it Bioware's best for a while.

Do check out these cinematic trailers and gameplay vids.. simply mindblowing stuff.

[youtube]Djq_nBP-aTc[/youtube]

[youtube]y8O1ZZUuVnc[/youtube]

[youtube]Lub5e_9NDW8[/youtube]

From the makers of Mass Effect (the game that got me into RPG genre....) its gonna be awesome, if not spectacular.

If Mass Effect is anything to go by this game is gonna be one of the greatest RPGs, and this with Mass Effect 2 on the horizon.

Re: Dragon age origin gets 9.5 !!

Hope this gets available in India soon. Anyways can't wait, so just finished installing it right now... :p Takes up a freaking 15GB after install. At this rate, I will need to add another terabyte or two soon.

Oh god... no!!! not another RPG.. please let me have my life back... :bleh:

Character rendering in the game is pretty amazing. I think they should have stick to third person view and fine tuned that instead of all the camera switching options.

I have been eagerly waiting for this game. I didn't like Mass Effect as compared to Baldur's Gate 2. It was a good game but not as much as it was hyped.

I have been eagerly waiting for this game. I didn't like Mass Effect as compared to Baldur's Gate 2. It was a good game but not as much as it was hyped.

Mass effect may not not be as deep as Baldur's gate 2 (which was way too complex IMO). The storyline though was stellar I have never been so hooked to the storyline of a game.

Back