Lovely game, messa wanty bad :p

Seems like its raining RPG's these days :
- Divinity II: Ego Draconis
- Sacred 2 Ice And Blood (add on)
- A Farewell to Dragons
- Planet Alcatraz (3D rpg)
- Fort Zombie

Re: Dragon age origin gets 9.5 !!

Thank god I don't like RPG's, or else my already long list of games to be played would have been doubled. :p

But I may try this game. I don't even remember the last RPG I tried. I'll give this genre another go.

cant believe the rating...last time 9.5 came for CRYSIS...and that was well deserved too...

man cant wait to play..gamespot says it offers 50 hours + gameplay OMG!!!

i'm kinda bored playin this game now.. only i have to do is fighting fighting and fighting.. i'm in cavern atm and for god's sake give me some injury kits.. gross... :no:

Getting pwned by the Ogre on the Ishal Tower :ashamed:

EDIT: Done. Phew !! Simple strategy in the end :p

it deserves a 10 in my opinion

i played 8hrs continuously today

still want to play but I'm exhausted

^^well.. i am a noble warrior.. (i think thats what it states:ashamed:)..i got 'champion' by completing the 'revive king(don't remember his name)' in redcliffe.. and also berserk.. i guess you can even buy it from some merchants.. :)

Hmmm.. Will see. The skeletons are being a b33ch now :mad: Even managed to kill that Elven bad spirit in the 2nd meeting but lost to the remaining Skeletons :ashamed:

i havent played anythign since fallout3 2 months ago....now i have dragon age on my pendrive....
time to fireup the pixels again
goodbye freetime

guys could u please pen down the strategies u use, i know its completely dependent on the team one has, so tell us your team and tell us ur strategy which will help first time RPG guys like me to play it as its supposed to be.

^^ just pause the game before any big fight and use the skills of ur player.. alternatively, the tactics slots are available with the preference number so as to what the character will do when in a fight..

Loving the game, 9.5/10 from me. Still feel that the camera is a problem in the PC version. They should have tuned the game for either the 3rd person or top down view instead of giving both which is causing problems for me with struck camera angles sometimes. Otherwise this would have been 9.8/10 game.

Lord Nemesis said:
Loving the game, 9.5/10 from me. Still feel that the camera is a problem in the PC version. They should have tuned the game for either the 3rd person or top down view instead of giving both which is causing problems for me with struck camera angles sometimes. Otherwise this would have been 9.8/10 game.

having both views rocks in my opinion
10/10 from me
how can one decide 9.8? :S

Back