Dragon Age 3: Inquisition - Discussion Thread

Just bought the game(standard) from mexico store. Its downloading at 40KB/sec though i have a 4mbps connection. At that speed its going to take ages. Can i download the iso from some private tracker through idm and then install it normally and play? If yes, will i have to specifically download the standard version?

Origin download speeds are usually pretty good, are you connected to a VPN? Yes downloading from tracker and pasting it in the folder created when the Origin download began should work. I have never tried it myself but I have heard of people doing that.

Origin download speeds are usually pretty good, are you connected to a VPN? Yes downloading from tracker and pasting it in the folder created when the Origin download began should work. I have never tried it myself but I have heard of people doing that.
Thanks. But it was my shi**y internet (read reliance :banghead:) misbehaving. All is well now. 80% done. Should be able to start today. BTW, did you guys check out dragon age keep? I seriously don't recall the choices i made in the previous installments(played ahem versions then, unable to afford :)). There are so many. Only thing i recall is Morrigan.:p:p

Yes, I imported the data from the Keep. The Keep is super useful, even if you don't remember all the decisions in the previous games you can choose your path and the Keep will show you how it affects the outcome. It is also very useful to get a summary of the last two games.

Ok, logout of Origin and delete all Origin cookies and restart browser.

Open Origin, start Hola and select Mexico.

Select game and add to cart.

Select check out.

You should be asked to login, login now.

You should be in payment page. Turn off Hola. You should still be in payment page.

Set language to English if you want, there's a drop down at the bottom of the page.

Complete payment.

I just tried with Hitman Absolution for $5, it works. Didn't buy it though.

Any of you guys finished that mission where you have to go save some people in a swamp and fight those undead when doing so? I always get killed by those undead and some other big monster. Cant finish the mission at all.

The Fallow Mire? It's a bit high level area. I went there when I was level 7, got my ass handed to me. Do some other missions or the main story mission till you are at least level 11/12.

The Fallow Mire? It's a bit high level area. I went there when I was level 7, got my ass handed to me. Do some other missions or the main story mission till you are at least level 11/12.
Yep, that's the one. I am in level 4 so i guess there is no point in going there now. Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1417496038][/DOUBLEPOST]Why are all the lady companions in this game so ugly?? Damn i miss Morrigan and Liliena.

Last edited:
Leliana is here too! Haven't you met her?

Well, although DAO female companions were total babes, in DAI they are more believable. I mean, you can't expect an armored templar to have long flowing hair and wafer thin waist while swinging around longswords and tower shields :) But of course, Morrigan forever.

Well, although DAO female companions were total babes, in DAI they are more believable. I mean, you can't expect an armored templar to have long flowing hair and wafer thin waist while swinging around longswords and tower shields :) But of course, Morrigan forever.
What you say makes sense but come-on, this is fantasy. As for your spoiler, she is not available :). She looks good though. Cass looks like a brute, Sara is bu*t ugly, viv so so. Heard Morrigan makes an appearance in the game. Looking forward to it. She did leave a lasting impression on me.

Btw, the game is really good and the map is astounding. So much to explore. Will take a long time to really complete. I feel the cut-scenes graphics could have been much better, especially after seeing the cut-scenes in COD:AW. The cut-scenes are such a big part of the game so i feel a bit let down.

I am so pissed ..the game is a shitty consolised port and heavily customised for controller..Trying to play with a mouse is like threading a needle with gloves!!! The combat in this game is an insult to Origins....Yes the game is big and better than DA2 and I will play it..but it doesn't feel like Dragon age .Its a wierd mashup ...I call it FAR-WITCHERS- CREED!!!

Characters are uninteresting . I don't care about them as much as in origins..I think its because you get a billion quests in first 1 hrs and u dont even know whos important and whos doing what..You will need to do a lot of reading in the codex for getting any sense of back story of exploration in the game. I have a feeling that the power thing is similar to the Mass effect war resources and it will not mean a lot in the end.
I dont hate the game ..I think its a step backwards in what made dragon age unique..and sadly we will never get a origins like game for PC again.

PC version has its issues. With the upcoming patch and some discounts it should be more than worth it. It won the GOTY in the VGA awards btw.

I bought the game today. Initially thought that I would get it from US through my sister, but then saw that mexico store has it for the the lowest cost. Added the game from Mexico store with hola and once I logged in, I switched of hola and made the payment using credit card.

Back