Dominos | Pizza Hut - Ongoing offers

There is no doubt dominos is damn costly w/o the BOGO offr.

There are almost no toppings on the pizzas. No onion,no tomato,no capcicum,no oregano
<

They've jacked up their pricing recently. We spent close to 800 Rs. inc. taxes for 2 medium non-veg pizzas. Keema-do-pyaaza and Chicken Golden Delight. The bill was 780 odd.
<

Without cheese burst, not the feast types.

Guys, how is Papa John's Pizzas

They are way better than any of the Pizza outlets we have, at least in Bangalore, I don't know about the rest of the country. The only downside is that they are a bit costly. Have eaten there only twice or thrice until now, but the taste was great.

dont know he showed me couple of bills with ADV01 and told me to order and he wont ask for coupon as usual , i said sure sure but find it more tastier and cheaper to just make it myself nowadays

They are way better than any of the Pizza outlets we have, at least in Bangalore, I don't know about the rest of the country. The only downside is that they are a bit costly. Have eaten there only twice or thrice until now, but the taste was great.

Though they are pricey the pizza sizes are bigger. The normal "Regular" size is almost equivalent to medium from other stores. Taste is really good. Other than orgeano and chilly they also give a garlic sauce and pickle along with the pizza.

Back