Dominos | Pizza Hut - Ongoing offers

had a bad experience with dominos , i ordere 2 medium pizzas n used the adv01 code to get the 2nd free, the guy came to my door n demanded the coupon, made all sorts of excuses but he wudnt budge, made me call the store, had to speak with the store manager n they made me return one pizza, bummer of a situation, paid full price for a pizza with hardly any toppings n stuff. first sad experience ever, which means they are catchin up n getting stricter

had a bad experience with dominos , i ordere 2 medium pizzas n used the adv01 code to get the 2nd free, the guy came to my door n demanded the coupon, made all sorts of excuses but he wudnt budge, made me call the store, had to speak with the store manager n they made me return one pizza, bummer of a situation, paid full price for a pizza with hardly any toppings n stuff. first sad experience ever, which means they are catchin up n getting stricter

You should have refused the pizza. Simple.

One of the stores in Hyderabad - DLF cyber city has come up with a really innovative way of avoiding the 300 for late delivery. When you place a delivery they will call you for confirmation (even after paying through CC). Time quoted will be your watch + 10-15 mins -- System Time, Saar - they will tell you. Now if the delivery is after 40-45 mins, you cant complain. Reason is: your watch and delivery boy watch will show the same time. So even though delivery is late by 10-15 mins, the time according to delivery boy's/your watch is only 30-35 mins. I have highlighted this to Customer Care at least 3 times but no action till now.

Same happened here too. But they delivered in time.

Have a trick to get BOGO on online orders.
<

The code will be applied online and you would get the BOGO @ Dominos

Valid till 04 March

MM7A1200

MM7A1201

MM7A1202

MM7A1203

MM7A1204

MM7A1205

MM7A1206

MM7A1207

MM7A1208

MM7A1209

MM7A1210

MM7A1211

MM7A1212

MM7A1213

MM7A1214

…..

AND SO ON TILL

…..

…..

MM7A2483 >>LAST ONE
Use any of these codes...
<

Any BOGO coupons for Pizza Hut ? Have thought of trying them after so many years. Gave up after Dominos introduced Cheese Burst
<
But now with Dominos BOGO in scarcity, looking forward to PH if coupon available.

Can anyone post the image of the PHB04 coupon the dude asked whether there is a physical copy of it adn i said yes
<

Please someone post the printable version of it

Can anyone post the image of the PHB04 coupon the dude asked whether there is a physical copy of it adn i said yes
<

Please someone post the printable version of it

just tip him before he asks you for a coupon.if you give him a good tip, they just say "thank you" and move along.

Nirulas bogo works , tried it today , they did not ask anything , usually they only ask for the expiry date of the coupon & the menu flier attached to the bill that the delivery guy brought had another bogo coupon with same expiry date April 5

Everything went fine yesterdday thanks for the coupon even for Half the price these things are horrendously costlu

Ordered using one of the random BOGO coupons.It was a pick up order.They asked me for physical coupon but I talked my way out of this.. I agree.. Dominos pizza are worthless even at half rate..theres hardly any toppings there !!

Ordered using one of the random BOGO coupons.It was a pick up order.They asked me for physical coupon but I talked my way out of this.. I agree.. Dominos pizza are worthless even at half rate..theres hardly any toppings there !!

the smooth talker
<

Like to add to vercetti's " the end is coming"... " the end is here and knocking on our doors asking for physical coupon "
<

Back