Dominos | Pizza Hut - Ongoing offers

Re: Dominos Buy 1 get 1 coupon | *UPDATED* valid till 24th Feb

Well next time if they don't agree for a virtual copy of the coupon tell them they better suck up to the Idea Ad currently airing on TV. Save paper, save trees.

ADV01 BOGO

This is valid till 31st March. Enjoy.

H2O said:
ADV01 BOGO

This is valid till 31st March. Enjoy.

Do not have the strength to read through the entire thread right now, so could some one please confirm if this is valid for Dominos Gurgaon region. Thank you in advance.

guys, anyone tried ordering online, does it get through, do you get it within time, they say regular 30 mins guarantee is not applicable, any thoughts anyone?

Slightly off topic but how many of you feel that dominos pizza quality has deteriorated largely over the past couple of years especially when it comes to home delivery?

I was driving home once and thought I'd take a take away order and that pizza was much much better with everything proper.Otherwise usually the sauce is a bit too much or the bread is not done properly or the the toppings are uneven,some very less ,some too much etc.

Sometimes if its around 9.30-10.00pm or so,I even drive all the way from Sion to BKC to get pizza hut pizza :p .Its not really that great and I don't like their garlic bread but they consistently serve good pizza unlike dominos which is sometimes good sometimes aweful.

Guys, Could anyone pls provide the printable coupons

The Code's may not wrk all the time:(

Re: Dominos and Pizza Hut | Buy 1 get 1 Free | Updated- 9th,march,2010

ADV01 is also working for Medium and Family Pizza (not from Simply Veg and Simply Non-veg).

LSM04 would work on All size pizzas (not from Simply Veg and Simply Non-veg)

Thanks for providing the coupon :)

By the way guys, if you are too lazy to print, or don't have access to a printer, here's a little trick: Ask them for an email ID where you can "email" the coupon (back to them :tongue:) since you tell them it's a web coupon. They'll give you the email ID and all you have to do is just email and you're done.

I have tried this a few times, but I am too lazy to even email them, so yeah, the formality is just to ask for the email id since that way you can dodge the delivery guy. :hap2:

^^ Yeah, even i tried the same thing once..

It was around 11 in the night and after placing the order, I said - "I can't get you the printout at this time, give me your mail id, i'll forward the coupon.." & they agreed... :)

some more coupons..

Dominos coupons

ecoupon57small.jpg

ecoupon56small.jpg

ecoupon55small.jpg

ecoupon58small.jpg

Just enjoyed a Large free with large.... :D I am full....

Back