Dominos | Pizza Hut - Ongoing offers

Re: Dominos Buy 1 get 1 coupon | *UPDATED* valid till 24th Feb

depends on the size. Cheese burst is only available in medium, and i think you get 6 slices

Yup medium has 6 slices.

Thanks to the pizza yesterday, I had an unbearable stomach-pain today morning owing to gas probably. Had Gelusil and became alright. :(

Gannu said:
Yup medium has 6 slices.

Thanks to the pizza yesterday, I had an unbearable stomach-pain today morning owing to gas probably. Had Gelusil and became alright. :(

Lol thats what happens when you eat too much pizza and share it on TE with arihant.exe :rofl:

LOL no just had 5 slices and had a choco lava. It all started with a chest pain in the night before I hit the bed. Had a horrible night yesterday. :|

I know the first few posts state that the coupon code is LSM04 but now, it looks like CRM 03 :huh:

^^ Yes...because the first coupon LSM04 was valid only till January end and this new one CRM03 is valid till Feb 24th

OMGzzzzz I loooooove dominos and didnt know this thread existed till now.

Thankx for the BOGO. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

They even removed my standard coupon from online coupons (3 Large for 799), this means that tomm is Dominos night.

Ordered 2 veg extravaganza cheeze bruzts .CRM 03 code . :D .Told I have dont have the print out . It worked .:D

Just had my cheese burst.....wont eat a cheese burst for next one year now :p

Thanks for the coupon :hap2:

choco lava is just so-so. Not sure what people are so ga ga about. same goes for the lame pasta. apart from the convenience, and the so called savings, they're nothing great

I felt,Pasta that Dominos gives is comparable to ones that we get in Austria ( Land of Pastas not italy).However this is my experience.Not necessarily as good but lets say preparation something like that.I think most Indians will have reservations about the bland taste.
But Dominos always have great offer and this is where they beat other competitors.

OMFG :O. Just had a cheese burst after being starved throughout the day :p and guess what. I was barely able to eat 5 pieces :O. Actually I had threatened them to make sure there is ample cheese or I am sending the pizza back and the pizza actually had so much cheese that i was barely able to eat 5 pieces when I can gobble down about 12 pieces of a large pizza :rofl:

For a change I didn't want to fight with the delivery boy when he comes up with my order and I have no coupon to show, therefore I called dominos and told them upfront that I have the coupon in my mail and that I do not have a printout. He refused to send the pizza initially but changed his decision when I threatened to boycott dominos.

He said that he has my complete order history and that I never give out coupons :p , moreover the coupons I use, such as these are corporate coupons and not something dominos gives to every regular customer. I kept my cool and replied that I would take a fcuking 100 printouts of this coupon and distribute them in my area on my own :p

The point I am trying to make is, don't back down even if you don't have a physical coupon. The online one is good enough, with enough pressure they will send out the pizzas anyways. They are smart enough to not loose a customer just because of a stupid coupon.

I do the "Dont tell them you dont have coupons" trick :p.

Half the time they dont ask for coupons, other half just say you dont have a physical copy of it XD

Retards once refused to give me pizzas when I showed the coupons as screenshots from my iPhone. Next time I'll do what Bluffy said - they might change their mind later. :p

Can someone please update this...Its time for my Cheese Burst craving to be fufilled.

Back