Domino's Pizza - Coupons

It's the same for me from last 2 days. I was easily able to order with a call but sadly couldn't use the discount which only when ordering online can be availed. Have complained to dominos , let's see.
Same has happened with me. Out of the 6 stores in Chandigarh only 2 were available for online ordering last night. Had to go and pickup myself.

And that error is when store is closed for online ordering due to rush.

Now it's already been 10 days, still nothing :| same error. Mailed Dominos, heard nothing back yet , instant chat on their site says, mail the errorn :/ and calling dominos, the employees have no clue about this error.

Now it's already been 10 days, still nothing :| same error. Mailed Dominos, heard nothing back yet , instant chat on their site says, mail the errorn :/ and calling dominos, the employees have no clue about this error.

It's a blessing in disguise mate. Does none of the outlets show available for ordering online. You will have to pickup if you can but then I guess the discount won't be worth it, right. Which sector outlet do you usually order from.

Edit - Just checked and my outlet is working fine. My orders go to the Sector-38 outlet.

They don't want to provide free pizzas, or are short on staff.

It's a blessing in disguise mate. Does none of the outlets show available for ordering online. You will have to pickup if you can but then I guess the discount won't be worth it, right. Which sector outlet do you usually order from.

Edit - Just checked and my outlet is working fine. My orders go to the Sector-38 outlet.

Mine comes from sector 9 PKL and I am from sector 11 :/ I checked for CHD too, and yes it is working fine. This problem is here only .. meh

Were you guys able to place an order for it online? I got redirected back to order page even after i tried to make the payment.

Were you guys able to place an order for it online? I got redirected back to order page even after i tried to make the payment.

That's the problem with your browser... Which one are you using.. DOMINOS site is acting up with my FF & some users have reported that they were getting this error with CHROME as well but for them FF worked.. I used Chrome for payment...

Some people also used IE as a last resource. It seems some plugins are interfering with the DOMINOS site...

Back