Domino's Pizza - Coupons

We see this all the time on tv series and all but has anyone tried putting a pizza overnight in fridge and having it next day ? Like heating Back in microwave and then eating.

We see this all the time on tv series and all but has anyone tried putting a pizza overnight in fridge and having it next day ? Like heating Back in microwave and then eating.

Yup, but I reheat it in a proper oven and not a microwave. Microwave heating is okay if just reheating after a few hours but for a pizza from the fridge I prefer the normal oven.

Never microwave the leftover Pizza. Reheat it in a pan with the top covered with a lid, or an aluminium foil; whatever is available. That would heat the Pizza just perfectly and still keep it crunchy. Microwaving would only make it worse.

LOL. So, he meant give by GEEV?:D Haha...
Russian DOTA2 players style. Wanted to have my share of fun. :D
Anyway ordered it using some random 20% off code.
BTW out of curiosity how many slice of pizzas (or pizza size) can you guys eat for lunch?
A size between Med-Large would be good for me. Small is too small, Large is a bit too much, Med is little small. Not being a glutton but when it comes to food stuff like this (aka fast foods) I cannot be simply satisfied with a slice or two. >_>

Last edited:
Russian DOTA2 players style. Wanted to have my share of fun. :D
Anyway ordered it using some random 20% off code.
BTW out of curiosity how many slice of pizzas (or pizza size) can you guys eat for lunch?
A size between Med-Large would be good for me. Small is too small, Large is a bit too much, Med is little small. Not being a glutton but when it comes to food stuff like this (aka fast foods) I cannot be simply satisfied with a slice or two. >_>

I once ate 3 large pizzas when I got the munchies after getting drunk. I am not so proud of that.

which chain makes the BEST CHEESE PIZZA? I'd like to try. and please suggest toppings. Mushroom?

I have the same question. I love pizzas which are decently baked and good amount of cheese. Dont really care about the rest of toppings. I used to love the double cheese burst pizza from dominos. I moved on to Pizzahut later.

I want to try these online food store for first time.
What gonna be minimum cost for trying the cheapest pizza ?
Never buy any food from online before. :rolleyes:

Back