does trimmer give you a clean shave

I used to use a corded Braun shaver when in college. Was sturdy for everyday use. Just be careful not to stress it too much as these things can cause problems to the skin leaving it very sore.

I would always place electric shavers and trimmers at best second rate. Nothing beats a nice hot water & foam shave with a double sided razor.

For more info, read up here..

How To Shave Like a Real Man | Yang Town

I have a Panosonic trimmer & at the lowest setting it gives a trim which appears as one had a shave a day before! I don't mind as its very convinient & easy to use.
Bought it for ~1500/-

manu1991 said:
Just dont try to shave your dingling with the dingliing :bleh:

Oh Behave ! :p

teche said:
I have a Panosonic trimmer & at the lowest setting it gives a trim which appears as one had a shave a day before! I don't mind as its very convinient & easy to use.

Bought it for ~1500/-

Could you please mention the model number? And where you bought it from?

Yes, its available for ~ 22-2400/- elsewhere, but try reliance digital, they have a slightly diff. packing & costs considerably less.

I've been using it for more than a year now & did not feel the need to replace blades but I've been alternating its usage with conventional shaving at times.
Also, I guess the blades can be sharpned if need be before going in for new ones.

Back