OC & Modding DeskPC Build

^I can do ply. I was referring to the real hard wood. I thought that OP was going to use the latter too. Meticulous precise cut is what i find it hard.
Thanks for the link btw.

http://trendyyaddons.in/wardrobe.php

you don't need much skills to build such functional furniture with sheet material. working with real wood is a different ballgame altogether.

@aasimenator nice work with sketch-up, esp how you utilized the corner space and made clearance for the blinds.

Thanks @Criminal :) Tried to keep it simple and sober.. didn't like any of those designers that do extremely over the top designs for bedrooms / halls etc. cause firstly $$$ :inpain: and secondly in my opinion those designs are not long lasting you'll get bored with them soon. so a simple room design goes a long way.

^I can do ply. I was referring to the real hard wood. I thought that OP was going to use the latter too. Meticulous precise cut is what i find it hard.
Thanks for the link btw.

@iPwnz usually no one uses real wood these days like i said... you cannot actually get panels / doors or table top right if you use wood.. wood is not perfect.

As for Cost I cannot be certain... As the carpenter i hired was for the whole bedroom. He made a Bed (6.5 ft x 5.5 ft), a side table, 2 single door wardrobes on each side of 20 inch width, a over head cabinet about 9 ft long, that wardrobe which is approx 55inch in width and my computer table. which you see in the pics.

Total cost of materials was approx 1 Lac and labour charges was 50k. took almost 2 months.

Ok So its finally complete. Took entire day to get this up and running. Had some issues.

Still have cable management to sort out but will do that over the weekend when i have more time.. had to get everything up and running before my work starts.

Enjoy the pics if you have any questions let me know

Back