Demonetisation and its Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
What officially comes out means there will be not much to get from such accounts or even names.

Even IMF and the US Federal Reserve knows that very clearly.
Sorry not getting what you want to say?

You asked for links I gave the link. the question still remains.
After Supreme Court of India asked the government to get those names, those names have arrived. They are still in the sealed envelope.

NITI Ayog scheme is the best scheme ever. The "common man" is so stupid (their logic, sad but true) give them some money they will change their methods of financial transactions.

It is for the greater good. There might be still better measures that will be taken by the present govt.

Here are a couple of snapshots from self declared election affidavits of Nitin Gadkari (BJP party member & Minister) from two different periods. Scanned copies of Election affidavits of all candidates are all available for every one to see online . So, this is all in plain sight. Can you explain how his assets are increasing so drastically when he has such low income as per ITR. How does he have liabilities worth crores i.e. unless of course most of his property is under mortgage? How does he develop a property worth 11 crore in 5 years given his own and even his families income. Can you explain how this guy is able to perform a lavish wedding with 10,000 guests that cost quite a fortune given his meager income and cash/deposits in bank when a typical tax payer has to wait in lines for days to get Rs 2000 of their own money. Based on his ITR, I pay more tax in a quarter than his entire years earnings and I have some property as well, but I can never even imagine doing something of that sort even if I work till retirement.

http://myneta.info/maharashtramlc/candidate.php?candidate_id=116
http://myneta.info/ls2014/candidate.php?candidate_id=1226

upload_2016-12-15_22-55-33.png

upload_2016-12-15_22-56-45.png

So now, can you explain in detail why this guy is not in jail and is able to behave in such ridiculous manner while the "greater good" seeking PM and govt is sitting with their thumb up their ass? For that matter, given that BJP is so fond of calling out congress for their corruption (which is most definitely true), why isn't any congress politician being investigated. After all, they are saying that congress is making so much noise because they have tonnes of black money hoarded up?

Why is it that most of the damage from this so called "surgical strike" is to the normal people and honest tax payers while majority of the black money hoarders are unaffected? Do you even know what a surgical strike actually means? A surgical strike is a failure when there is collateral damage.

To be honest, at this point, I am of the opinion there is no body left stupid enough to believe that this has any impact on black money and that who still praise this pathetic execution and demand that everyone "bear the pain for the greater good" are only those who have a guilty conscience about tax evasion or black money. That is the pattern that I have seen so far. No sane and honest tax payer would find it acceptable to suffer for no wrong of theirs. It is those with guilty consciences that resort to this sort of thing. Not much different from the self proclaimed anti-corruption AAP supporting crusader lot most of whom are hardcore tax evaders.

Last edited:
Here are a couple of snapshots from self declared election affidavits of Nitin Gadkari (BJP party member & Minister) from two different periods. Scanned copies of Election affidavits of all candidates are all available for every one to see online . So, this is all in plain sight. Can you explain how his assets are increasing so drastically when he has such low income as per ITR. How does he have liabilities worth crores i.e. unless of course most of his property is under mortgage? How does he develop a properly worth 11 crore in 5 years given his own and even his families income. Can you explain how this guy is able to perform a lavish wedding with 10,000 guests that cost quite a fortune given his meager income and cash/deposits in bank when a typical tax payer has to wait in lines for days to get Rs 2000 of their own money. Based on his ITR, I pay more tax in a quarter than his entire years earnings and I have some property as well, but I can never even imagine doing something of that sort even if I work till retirement.

http://myneta.info/maharashtramlc/candidate.php?candidate_id=116
http://myneta.info/ls2014/candidate.php?candidate_id=1226

View attachment 68252

View attachment 68253

So now, can you explain in detail why this guy is not in jail and is able to behave in such ridiculous manner while the "greater good" seeking PM and govt is sitting with their thumb up their ass? For that matter, given that BJP is so fond of calling out congress for their corruption (which is most definitely true), why isn't any congress politician being investigated. After all, they are saying that congress is making so much noise because they have tonnes of black money hoarded up?

Why is it that most of the damage from this so called "surgical strike" is to the normal people and honest tax payers while majority of the black money hoarders are unaffected? Do you even know what a surgical strike actually means? A surgical strike is a failure when there is collateral damage.

To be honest, at this point, I am of the opinion there is no body left stupid enough to believe that this has any impact on black money and that who still praise this pathetic execution and demand that everyone "bear the pain for the greater good" are only those who have a guilty conscience about tax evasion or black money. That is the pattern that I have seen so far. No sane and honest tax payer would find it acceptable to suffer for no wrong of theirs. It is those with guilty consciences that resort to this sort of thing. Not much different from the anti-corruption AAP supporting lot most of whom are tax evaders.
Who is leading the govt at New Delhi? Is it Modi or Gadkari?
There were MPs who got jailed but still ruled in their respective states one way or the other.

How much wealth did the leader of the opposition amass?
How much did she inherit when she became its general secretary?
Did anybody ask at that time?

BJP was given full majority in lok sabha because of common intention of more than 10million voters in India.
Modi becoming PM with full majority is the end result of an act of common intention.

Are those 10million or more are all stupid.
They voted because they believed in Modi and they believed that Kongress has done more damage last time than the last 50 years since Independence.

The voters hoped for a change.
Talking about surgical strikes, it is actually a bold measure. It is called as Black Ops.

Feel that we are lucky, that we are able to sleep happily, that our borders are guarded by men who are patriots.

This is another type of stupid reasoning that irritates me. First of all, don't insult soldiers by calling them patriots. Patriotism is a silly and utterly useless sentiment that isn't much different than any fanaticism round religion, caste or race. Whether you draw an imaginary lines around people using religion or whether you do it using a countries borders (which is again imaginary) doesn't really matter because it is the same kind of stupidity at the end of the day.

Understand the fact that the soldiers too are people like you and me and that they are standing on the borders not because they are overflowing to the brim with silly notions of patriotism, but because they are doing what they can in their own capacity to earn a living and tend to their families and loved ones. Most of them would gladly take up any other decent job if such an opportunity were available to them. They don't want to die and neither do they want the title of martyr. At least not for the sake of sorry little self proclaimed patriots who cannot tell the fundamental duties of a citizen if their life depended on it (let alone perform them) and whose notion of patriotism is dissing at people (some of whom are those very soldiers) for not having the patience to stand in lines for days. Soldiers risk their lives to perform the duties entrusted to them and reciprocate the trust placed in them. Respect their resolve to do so and do not attribute it silly notions like patriotism.

What any nation needs is dutiful citizens who pay taxes and possess the desire to have responsible people serve them as public servants and expect accountability, not so called "patriots" whose patriotism goes for a toss when they have to file their own taxes.

Who is the cause for the burning flame sitting on the head of our country.
I meant Kashmir. Its Nehru.

Sardar Vallabhai Patel did an exhaustive effort to combine 560+ kingdoms in India.

He achieved it either by coersion or force.

Then why was he denied a role to play in Kashmir as well.

Do you know how much are we spending the tax payers money for maintaining J&K from trouble.

How much tax payers money is spent either on TN or AP compared to J&K just for maintaining order.

Leave the developments that got hindered in the process.

What about income that can be generated from tourism?
I am talking about only 1 source of revenue generation but there are many other sources.
Do anybody willingly visit J&K now for sight seeing.

How much was wasted for the past 50 years?

Who can be held responsible?
Is it BJP or Kongress?

Who is leading the govt at New Delhi? Is it Modi or Gadkari?

So why is Modi who is so particular about "greater good" of the country sitting with his thumb up his ass when somebody in his own cabinet is clearly corrupt and had the audacity to blatantly display it at a time when his govt was making claims to get back black money stashed in cash form from unknown sources while causing massive suffering even to people who are honest.

There were MPs who got jailed but still ruled in their respective states one way or the other.

How much wealth did the leader of the opposition amass?
How much did she inherit when she became its general secretary?
Did anybody ask at that time?

So why are they not in jail if Modi is so keen on cleaning up the country? Why make any distinction between who is in opposition and who is in his own party? How does the opposition being corrupt justify or excuse his own cabinet ministers being corrupt. I for one would ask the same regardless of who is in power or which party a corrupt person belongs. If Modi claims to be different than people in opposition or his own party, where are the actions proving the same. Your line of reasoning is silly and one that most often dishonest people usually come up with to justify their wrongdoings. i.e. "If the other guy is stealing Rs 500, why can't I steal Rs 200". There was a thief who stole jewelry from a gold shop in in Hyderabad and then after getting caught gave a mighty speech before the media on how the real thieves are the politicians looting the country and not him.

BJP was given full majority in lok sabha because of common intention of more than 10million voters in India.
Modi becoming PM with full majority is the end result of an act of common intention.

So what has he done about about the corrupt folk in open sight and within his own party? Nice and dandy that he makes speeches about bringing in black money from unknown stashes in Swiss banks or the unknown stashes inside India, but maybe, one of these days, he should turn his eye to the people sitting right beside him?

Are those 10million or more are all stupid.
They voted because they believed in Modi and they believed that Kongress has done more damage last time than the last 50 years since Independence.

The voters hoped for a change.

Is anybody questioning how he got into power? I don't care if all the monkeys in the country also voted for him. BJP has as many corrupt politicians as congress. Congress never cared since it was rotten to the core and BJP never cared either. So, how is Modi's leadership any different than that of congress. Doing something is completely different than doing something meaningful.

Talking about surgical strikes, it is actually a bold measure. It is called as Black Ops.

You still didn't get what a surgical strike means. Modi repeatedly claimed that he was doing a surgical strike against black money hoarders. I suggest looking up on google, what surgical strike really means. A bold decision does not imply right decision.

So now you want a 3rd front other than BJP & Kongress.
Why not you stand for an MLA in the next elections?

Since the past 50 years Kongress was in power right!
Do you think all of them would stack their black money here itself in full view of our govt since they were its masters.

If it was that much easy, then there would not be even 1 corrupt politician or 1 corrupt beaurocrat.

If there was 1 good beaurocrat who takes only his salary home,
All others are afraid of him.
You know why because he might get all of them caught. So they dont allow him to be truthful.

This kind of thinking is and was there in politics and beaurocracy as well. This needs to be cleansed by the govt.

Giving speeches are very easy and when actions are required. Everybody will be running.

There is not much difference in a common thief and those who take bribes.
1st one is illegal & 2nd is taken as a legal right.

Did you notice that for the past 2 years or so what kind of scams did BJP commit?

A norm was that during the term of Kongress a local MLA is demanding 10% or more share from contractors who were doing infrastructure works.

Now I am not hearing that they are demanding like they did during Kongress Regime.

Yes,
Every politician gives statements.
Some might be true and some might not be true. Is it a crime that statements made must be true or needs to be verified.
Then all promises made by politicians for the past 50 years needs to be verified right.
I meant regarding the term "Surgical Stikes" used for controlling black money hoarders.

The present central cabinet consists of former RSS members who believe in motherland more than counting money.

This is why drastic measures can be expected from them.

We all people should be prepared to follow them in spite of certain difficulties arising out of those measures.

Yes, we wanted change and we expected that change might happen.
So we voted them to power unianimously this time giving full majority.

Only Cry babies do such kind of reasoning. Your kind of reasoning Lord Nemesis.

You dont like either Kongress or BJP. I meant only you in 10million who voted.

If Gandhi or his fellow freedom fighters or even common people at that time gave up to little difficulty let alone to years and years of fighting for freedom.

Then India might not be a independent state as of now.

Social evils are there in the society which needs to be weeded out.

Just a small measure of demonetisation, everybody like your mentality are giving speeches or beating their chests that Dictator has emerged.

Come on people. Think rationally.
Dont criticise for the sake of criticizing.

You people want change then and there. I dont think magic lamps of genie does exist now right.

There will be 2 kinds of end results under foreign rule
One that can develop the state that being ruled,
One that can exploit the state and its resources and lay waste later.

If LordNemesis & Julian does not like the present state of politics, then they should invite some foreign power to come and rule us right.

There should be some clarity in a debate , some conclusion.

Either you want or you dont want.
You dont want who ever is in power then
Whom do you want?
Please give some clarity?

friends, lets have a healthy discussion. please try to refrain from personal comments.

+1
MOD Warning:
Please refrain from personal attacks and clinical innuendos regarding self actualization.

I apologise for the personal comments.

bss, sorry to say but no foreign power or even God himself can help us when there are people like you blindly supporting a racist and extremist regime while ignoring the clear signs of undemocratic dictatorship.

lbh, this discussion isn't going anywhere at this point.

All I can say is that I am definitely voting in the next election and while I've got no idea who I will vote for it vote will be against BJP and specifically against the puppet Modi. IMO Modi is a person who is dumber than the average person and he is able to spew rhetoric so well is because of that. MMS was weak and ineffectual and considering many of his decisions it seems like he was forced/manipulated into making a lot of them. Modi, on the other hand, is a robot. Hatsune Miku would make a better PM - at least she is prettier.

Last edited:
Bjp & congress Both are useless. People should realise that its high time to vote for someone better than them.

Last edited:
Withdrew 24k yesterday from Kotak, Pune in 20 min. 6-7 people in line. Hopefully won't need to visit ATM/Bank for next 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back