Dell XCD35 Android mobile Knockout Deals offer - Indiatimes Shopping

I was going through that only .

But then again you need to know about some basics before you go on rooting and installing customs roms .

Google seems an answer !

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Anyone got a Consignment No ? ?

I had got the consignment no updated at 11-30 am and guess what I got the phone in my hands already 30 min back via Firstflight :D

Its a brand new sealed pack Dell XCD 35 with a proper VAT paid bill alongside with it. Its a March 2011 manufactured piece and imported in April 2011...so mostly it should have Froyo on it already :)...nt opening the handset as of now :p

Supra said:
I had got the consignment no updated at 11-30 am and guess what I got the phone in my hands already 30 min back via Firstflight :D

Its a brand new sealed pack Dell XCD 35 with a proper VAT paid bill alongside with it. Its a March 2011 manufactured piece and imported in April 2011...so mostly it should have Froyo on it already :)...nt opening the handset as of now :p

Damn !

Office address ? Enjoy :)

Supra said:

Do remember to confirm.. Congrats anyways :)

Back