Dell XCD35 Android mobile Knockout Deals offer - Indiatimes Shopping

262K screen is not a big issue. But the audio and camera quality is poor. Here is a pretty detailed techradar review of the ZTE Blade (XCD 35 is just a rebrand of this)

ZTE Racer review | from TechRadar UK's expert reviews of Mobile phones

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Supra said:
^^ Wait 2-3 months...it will be surely around 7.5k then ! In last 6 months it has gone down for 11-12k to 8.5k now :p

In fact it launched for close to 15k IINM! I have put a hold on my droid purchase till i get a 3.7" WVGA device with a 1GHz Cortex A8 based device with HD video recording for <10k :p (Guess that would be same time next year!)

^ Dude, it's already on the previous page

Damn, I just bought mine for 8.1 K! Could have saved 350 more through letsbuy. Actually, now that I think about it, that's not too bad.

SD cash can only be used to buy deals on Snapdeal.com and will not be reimbursed in any other form

^It won't work for products according to rules....
Also..
The Fine Print
SD cash can only be used to buy deals on Snapdeal.com - Daily Deals - Online shopping - Best Deals to buy and cannot be redeemed in cash
Can only purchase one voucher per person
After completion of your purchase, you will receive a promo code in your SMS/email
In case of the cash-on-delivery option being chosen, a hard copy of the promo code shall be mailed to the entered postal address
Click Here to redeem promo code. SD cash will be credited to your account instantly

Dell XCD35 for 6639/-

Price = 8399

Add to cart to get instant cash back of 1560/-

Go to this site to get a coupon to apply to further reduce the price by 200 (Also shown there is the method to use the coupon code).

Final price = 8399-1560-200 = 6639/-

(This works, i confirmed it by trying)

Stock clearance probably. Get it while you can, i highly doubt if it will drop below this.

Damn ! I don't care for any other phone now. For this price, it was no brainer. Bought it right away. I just hope that it'll be delivered.

At least this will keep me floating for some time, till the prices of Nexus Prime get sane.

Thanks for the link/coupons dude !!! I owe you one.

xtremevicky said:
That is Android 2.1 . Can you update to 2.2 ?

Dude, Even if you go to the service centre and tell them that i want to upgrade to 2.2, they will do it for you.
They will load the 2.2 Dell ROM
Ordered one : Status says will be shipped by 28 Sep :)

How? where? which? 200 Rs off coupon people using on this? :confused:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ok, got it working. There is an option to apply multiple codes using commas. Can multiple freecharge 100 off coupons or upto75 200 off coupons applied on this?

Back