Dell XCD35 Android mobile Knockout Deals offer - Indiatimes Shopping

Vasishta.Sushant said:
For my wife :p She is on Nokia C2-03 but I need an android to block all the stalker calls so need a cheap, good looking android.

The one rocker123 posted, does seem to be the best one but i've never heard of that site before. Skeptical about going ahead with the purchase in the absence of any views/reviews.

Vasishta.Sushant said:
For my wife :p She is on Nokia C2-03 but I need an android to block all the stalker calls so need a cheap, good looking android.

you married to a celeb ? :p

Hmm, hardware-wise it's a step above the blade, but it's WINDOWS !!!

a mini-review (maybe not on this thread) would be nice.

Regarding Seventymm:
I had purchased a 500GB seagate HDD for a friend from Seventymm.
I had received the product in 7 days. (well packed)
They have their own delivery boys to deliver the product, They do not use any courier service.
But along with the HDD, i did not receive the VAT paid bill, just a normal invoice printout.
Check this thread :
http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deal...-harddisk-st905004exm101-rk-500gb-199994.html
So anyone who wants to purchase from here, should first talk to CC and cross check for the VAT paid bill first.

Regarding the best price for Dell XCD35: Yes, at present this is the cheapest option.

arjun123 said:
Dell XCD35 mobile Phone, Price, Features, Specifications, Reviews | Tradus

And tradus currently running 1500 cashback on purchase of 3500 and above (some people even got 1600 cashback) making the effective price 6400-6500.

hhhmm.... but....

Terms & Conditions

Cashback promotion is valid till 11.59 pm 26th October 2011.
Cashback, will be in the form of a Tradus Gift Voucher, which will be redeemable on Tradus.in.
Only one voucher will be issued per customer. If you place multiple orders during this period, the order with highest purchase value will be considered for issuance of the voucher.
All the eligible winners will receive their respective voucher information via an email, on 10th November 2011. In case, our mail doesn't reach your Inbox, please check your SPAM/JUNK folder.
Gift voucher worth Rs 500 will have a minimum purchase value of Rs 1500, and will be valid till 31st December, 2011.
Gift voucher worth Rs 1000 will have a minimum purchase value of Rs 1500, and will be valid till 31st December, 2011.
Gift vouch//er worth Rs 1500 will have NO minimum purchase value, and will be valid till 31st December, 2011.
All the above vouchers have to be used against a single order only.
Re-sellers are not eligible for this offer.
Tradus reserves the right to modify/terminate this offer without any prior notice to its customers.
Tradus reserves the right to reject Cashback Offers to users who breach the Terms & Conditions, or take fraudulent measures to avail the Cashback offer.

eternoMind said:
Gift voucher worth Rs 1500 will have NO minimum purchase value, and will be valid till 31st December, 2011.

So its as good as cash provided you can find something decent to buy from tradus.

Finally, I got mine from indiaplaza.com just now. It is brand new / sealed box.

Anyone wants to buy it at my cost price of 6,889/- (6639+250) which I paid to send it back to indiaplaza.com and chances are very thin that I will get it back.

mgdelhi said:
Finally, I got mine from indiaplaza.com just now. It is brand new / sealed box.

Anyone wants to buy it at my cost price of 6,889/- (6639+250) which I paid to send it back to indiaplaza.com and chances are very thin that I will get it back.

Will take it if you can confirm its working condition/DOA issues. :)

The Dell XCD was out of stock on LetsBuy just bought one from Yebhi for 7492 using the "10% off Store wide discount gold coupon code PC1620948BAF".

Sorry for bouncing this thread back, but I was on the lookout for a deal on Dell XCD 35. The best price I could find is on Tradus.in at INR 7999 or Lestbuy at 8199 (Not sure if RCOMLSB or other coupons work, LB is not rendering properly at my end).

You guys got any suggestions for a good deal from a reliable source? TIA! :)

Back