Dell XCD35 Android mobile Knockout Deals offer - Indiatimes Shopping

Indiaplaza sucks!! my order is still not shipped or lost by courier company, getting conflicting reports from their customer care, they are located in bangalore and i will not spare them if i dont get it in another day or two :mad:

The update is, got a call from indiaplaza.com, the lady insisted me to visit and Dell dealer and get it replaced wuth DOA report.

I asked her for a specific dealer's name/address/contact no., and instead of telling me verbally, I asked her to send an email, which she did.

Called up the number provided and I was told that can only replace the phone which has been sold by them, not by anyone else.

So, NO replacement (not even a step towards replacement) so far.

Ok, let's look at your options. You need to resolve this instead of waiting for someone to be nice. It aint gonna happen.

1. Get a replacement from dell, whatever they do, repair/replace etc.

2. 'Convince' indiaplaza to send you a replacement. (this may not be possible in reality because they may not have access to more fresh pieces if everthing's sold out)

3. Sue the shit out of them

Update from indiaplaza: After threatening them of visiting their office, the CC revealed that they dont have any stock and will get some stock after 2 days, so no delivery possible before this weekend.

So that means indiaplaza might be getting new stock.

@mgdelhi what's the policy of returns for indiaplaza? just return for credit or refund or exchange. cite the reason as defective and doa piece.

About indiaplaza.com,

Another update in response my 2nd ticket:

"We kindly request you to send the scanned copy of the DOA report to kumar.velu@indiaplaza.in so that we can proceed further."

I have sent the scanned copy on the email id.

Got my phone which i purchased from Taggle.

THAT WAS FAST !!

Gave them a call yesterday, that please ship the item ASAP, they shipped it last night and i got the product today itself at 2PM.

Showed the phone to my office mates ..

Offering me 7k for the phone..

Bhai phone de de.. abhi transfer karta hun 7k for this phone ... lol

Ive to get my phone yet from taggle.... was it android 2.1 or 2,2 that u got.. ??

rocker123 said:
Got my phone which i purchased from Taggle.

THAT WAS FAST !!

Gave them a call yesterday, that please ship the item ASAP, they shipped it last night and i got the product today itself at 2PM.

Showed the phone to my office mates ..

Offering me 7k for the phone..

Bhai phone de de.. abhi transfer karta hun 7k for this phone ... lol

Yeah, got an email from them yesterday :

We have forwarded the details to our concerned team and will keep you updated with the next course of action in 2 days time.

Thanks & Regards

Kumar. S
Indiaplaza team

mgdelhi said:
Yeah, got an email from them yesterday :

Any update? they have received some stock now, so you should be able to get one from the new stock.

i received the phone today, that is 16 days after placing the order, customer care is lousy with no info about stock status,shipping or order status, pathetic website, wont deal with indiaplaza again :mad:

Back