Dear Co-op Gaming Bhai's, Join Me!

nikrusty

Adept
Ola's, fellow TE members/bhai's,
I LOVE Co-op gaming and am looking for partners to co-op with. I've a ton of co-op games but no friends to play with, a lot of them have ditched gaming itself. So, I was looking for like minded co-op gaming partners. Why don't we co-op game together? I'm from Mumbai, India.

Things to keep in mind when co-op gaming...
- I'm talking about co-op gaming NOT multiplayer AT ALL. Nor MMORPG's, I don't play them. L4D kinds is cool too with many buddies playing together.
- Please ensure you have a mic to talk into, it is impossible to co-ordinate.
- Don't be a dick! We are here to purely have friendly fun and nothing else.
- I play on PC
- These are games I have on Steam, Uplay, Origin(EA) accounts to play.

The games I can co-op with...
FPS/TPS
Far Cry 4
Resident Evil 5
Saints Row Third
Sanctum 2
Borderlands 2
Serious Sam HD first encounter/ Second encounter, Serious Sam 2, Serious Sam 3
Orc's must Die II
Alien Swarm
Alien Breed 1,2,3

RPG
Diablo III + DLC expansion
Torchlight II

Games I would like to BUY to Co-op if there are good buddies
GTA V

What do you guys think? Shall we play? Are you game?

My ID's
Steam id - nikdagamer
uplay id - nikrustyuplay

I am pretty much done with BL2, but if you ever need help with level 80 boss farms or something let me know.
Sure thing...thanks for the offer :) I don't think I'm ever gonna reach that far. I don't play the game unless I've buddies to play with. The game is too damn long and big for me to keep me go on playing it.

@quixand .... one of my friend play insurgency a lot. his id is NFX
I just started Payday 2 .... if anyone else playing add me. id:caldaster
I also have Killing Floor 2, another good co-op.

I haven't played any GTA online too, but these should be mostly vs AI. Will require some precise driving/flying though.

Most of My GTA gameplay was online. Heists are fun.
Driving is not an issues, you need to be good at flying, have good weapons and vehicles that can take some dmg.
Sometimes AI is also real tough, for the harder missions.

Damn, I never bought GTA V, simply because I had no friends to co-op with. Paying Rs.2500 for a single player game is too much...on PC in my IMHO.

Did you join a crew?[DOUBLEPOST=1438608755][/DOUBLEPOST]
Damn, I never bought GTA V, simply because I had no friends to co-op with. Paying Rs.2500 for a single player game is too much...on PC in my IMHO.

I too wouldn't have bought it for 2500. Fortunately GMG was selling in China for $30 and there was a discount coupon active, paid only about 1300 for it.

let me be honest....
I bought GTA V/L4D1&2/FC4/BF3/BF4/Evolve & many trusting my dumb A$$ friends who even bought it! & none of them have time to play.... sad & funny part is one dude has a celeron Laptop -_- & he jumped & bought GTA V despite my advice!
am always in for Co-op... am thinking of getting Killing floor 2!

let me be honest....
I bought GTA V/L4D1&2/FC4/BF3/BF4/Evolve & many trusting my dumb A$$ friends who even bought it! & none of them have time to play.... sad & funny part is one dude has a celeron Laptop -_- & he jumped & bought GTA V despite my advice!
am always in for Co-op... am thinking of getting Killing floor 2!
Cools @hector19 , then let's coop with the games we have already...FC4? share your ID with me or ADD me please!

I have BL2, lvl.27 Commando (my fav.), lvl.21 Zer0, TVHM Zer0 and UVHM Zer0. With the GOTY though i don't play to co-op in those maps, yet.
I have TL2, lvl. 20-lvl. 44 chars, currently playing the heck out of it offline
I have L4D2, used to play on Planetsky russian, they are the only good server with good players and also most of them speaks English so easier to communicate
I have CS:GO, though I haven't installed it yet.
I'll send my steam username link later. I don't remember the username. XD
Profile name is "sonic" with "legendary pokemon master" in the description. :p
I am pretty much done with BL2, but if you ever need help with level 80 boss farms or something let me know.
oh dear... :dead:
can you send me your inventory items and skills screenshots? upload them on imgur.

Back