Dear Co-op Gaming Bhai's, Join Me!

It's the famous Salvador Moneyshot Pimpernel build. Guns are slag Pimpernel offhand and a suitable empty rocket launcher in the main hand. You shoot only with offhand. Launcher can be Ahab/Nukem for huge raw damage, Creamer for lifesteal, elemental Norfleet or Prazma Canon for enemies with elemental weaknesses. Skill build is max gun lust and rampage

WcnTuEw.jpg

Here's the build in action, Lvl 82 Pyro Pete the Invincible in 30 sec

Wow that cooldown relic. My zer0's proficiency is barely 30% CD at level 60'ish. How often do you gunzerk? Which reminds me when i gunzerk the gun on my left hand is controlled by my mouse right-click and right gun by my left-mouse button. I couldn't find the control to change it. Is this even normal? I totally stopped gunzerking :S
I gunzerk most of the time with SMG's only. I have one good Jakobs rifle but thats about it so i dont use it when gunzerking.
Do you use a shotgun? I thought that shotgun would be best with moneyshot and so i've been farming for a good one with 10 magazine size. Dont want to waste points on the extra magz skills. And the BL2 wikia is saying something which i dont get it. There is no mention of magazine size anywhere for max bonus and instead have a damage per level. http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Money_Shot
Found this, i guess everyone who plays the game needs to read it https://www.reddit.com/r/Borderland..._skill_descriptions_are_misleading_dont_tell/
I also didn't know about the damage reduction by the rocket pods for Commando. WTH Gearbox! Never judge a skill by the description!! :rage:

Last edited:
My gunzerking is almost always up, this build is centered around that. In shooters the left mouse click almost always controls the right hand gun, which is why they went inverted. Till level 50 anything goes. You can play anyway you like. Only in Ultra Vault Hunter Mode the fun begins, and then more so in the Overpower levels.

For shotguns I used to have a Conference Call and Butcher, they are useful in the lower levels. Look for a fast firing Hyperion shotgun. Use the golden keys, they give good loot for the level. A good bread and butter combo is the Grog Nozzle(Tiny Tina DLC) and Dual Penetrating Harold. The Unkempt Harold really outshines most guns in BL2. A good late game Salvador will out DPS anything in the game, except maybe a Krieg, they are tied.

In shooters the left mouse click almost always controls the right hand gun, which is why they went inverted.
weird.
For shotguns I used to have a Conference Call and Butcher, they are useful in the lower levels. Look for a fast firing Hyperion shotgun. Use the golden keys, they give good loot for the level. A good bread and butter combo is the Grog Nozzle(Tiny Tina DLC) and Dual Penetrating Harold. The Unkempt Harold really outshines most guns in BL2. A good late game Salvador will out DPS anything in the game, except maybe a Krieg, they are tied.
I have the Unkempt Harold but of a lower level. When i first played BL2 years ago i used to judge a gun only by the "damage". Only this time i actually tried the guns out especially those with red color flavoured text. Gotta say i love the unkempt harold.
And i have only 1 golden key. shift codes don't work. i'll wait till i reach a higher level on my commando.

http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2:_Golden_Key#Bookmark_Here

Get your Shift codes here. We had around 80-90 keys when we were playing. You don't even need that many. There's a profile file which you can backup before using the keys. Use the keys, save the guns and restore the file. The keys will revert back. I hope you have found some partners, Borderlands is no fun alone, not to mention better loot with more people.

Get your Shift codes here. We had around 80-90 keys when we were playing. You don't even need that many. There's a profile file which you can backup before using the keys. Use the keys, save the guns and restore the file. The keys will revert back. I hope you have found some partners, Borderlands is no fun alone, not to mention better loot with more people.
Yes i've tried those codes, i got an error "couldn't connect to gearbox software" something.

I've just finished The incredible Adventure of Van Helsing in Coop. Good fun. Now playing Borderlands 2 with second character Siren (Level 6) in Coop with a buddy who just bought it on steam sale at $5.

I've just finished The incredible Adventure of Van Helsing in Coop. Good fun. Now playing Borderlands 2 with second character Siren (Level 6) in Coop with a buddy who just bought it on steam sale at $5.
Try out Van Helsing 2, that is pretty fun too.

There is a free game in steam (Actually HL2 mod).looks good for co-op. "No more room in hell" if anybody is interested we can try.

That is an exllent link! I've used that to get so many keys, still have 150+ keys sitting with me! But my GOD, after a while my buddies and I kept getting DAMN pistols after pistols...LOLS[DOUBLEPOST=1452440995][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am up for GTA V coop on weekends, will love to have some fun time . I am no pro in GTA V online, playing MGS PA now a days
Oh yeah, though I need to update my PC before I can get GTA V, with 4GB system RAM, and a 5 year old proccy just doesn't cut it! Just Cause 3 runs like shit.[DOUBLEPOST=1452441045][/DOUBLEPOST]
Try out Van Helsing 2, that is pretty fun too.
Oh yeah, Cooping that with a buddy currently! :D Good fun. I'm an Arcane Mechanic in this run.

Back