CYBER Bug...aarrr PUNK 2077.. Is it playable now..?

The_GarlicBread

Disciple
Dec 10, 2021
Rising sales and tooo many good reviews from STEAM...I was really hoping to buy it...
BUT THEN I WATCHED THIS VIDEO...

Can anyone tell if it's worth playing now or have to wait some more...?
Although ...They are going to release an update soon..
It's really confusing.

FXGalvatron

Adept
May 20, 2020
Underneath all the bugs, there’s an awesome story in there. I, for one, never really ran into the issues most people had. Good game, in my opinion.

enthusiast29

Skilled
Jan 15, 2021
Delhi
Of course you can play, there are no game breaking bugs, people played and finished it in 1.0 while others are just procrastinating, like me, just looking for an excuse not to play it but the real reason is I don't have the time.

Reactions: StygianClaw

StygianClaw

Disciple
Jun 13, 2021
I'm midway through and its quite fun if you aren't too picky. Stuff like vehicles, dialog options and their consequences, Crowd AI, Open world interactions do feel a bit underwhelming but I didn't watch the many trailers and get too hyped about it, so I wasn't that disappointed. On the plus side, Night city looks amazing! I love it. I say go for it.

I get the feel that many things in-game were originally meant to be developed much further before getting cut out due to time or budget constraints. I'm hoping we get a really good modding community for this game. The world is breathtaking and the potential is massive.

Reactions: The_GarlicBread

Marcus Fenix

Skilled
Nov 22, 2010
Kolkata
Play it man. Its an awesome storyline. Rare is the game where you feel frustrated by choosing who you have to sacrifice in the end.

Or better yet look up YT videos and try for the solo secret ending.

LauffinBuddha

Recruit
Jan 29, 2021
I did not encounter any game breaking bugs. The usual artefacts are there(T-pose, clipping etc..) but was able to finish the game with no - less hiccups.

LauffinBuddha

Recruit
Jan 29, 2021
Welp... guess I was wrong. Funny they didn't bother to fix it since IIRC T-pose is nude right?
I noticed it on some NPC's in the city. And was also in some cinematics on the initial launch. Apart from some minor stuff which does not affect gameplay, the title crashed once, just once for me.

PapaDoom

Market Restricted
Recruit
Jun 23, 2021
For me even when game launched I didn't face too many issue except few crashes here and there and some NPC's getting bugged. Game isn't perfect but damn it's fun also story is quite good I think you'll have a great time playing it.

DanteErodov

Adept
Jun 4, 2020
Delhi/NCR
Completed the game last night. If you are still on the fence, I would say go ahead & play it. Excellent gameplay & story marred by graphical issues, high expectations & broken PS4/XBone ports. There are still many visual glitches & issues like the odd guns hanging in mid air, but nothing game breaking.

Seriously, I played it as I wanted the updates & DLC to launch soon & knew it wouldn't happen unless I played it first. Lo and behold, updates came yesterday evening itself, https://www.techspot.com/news/93389-cd-projekt-red-reveal-what-coming-cyberpunk-2077.html, took one for the team here ;).

Arun K

Disciple
Dec 3, 2018
The new patch looks huge .

1644975951975.png

Reactions: DanteErodov

DanteErodov

Adept
Jun 4, 2020
Delhi/NCR
Yup, big update for sure & many new features to be excited about... But for those who have already played it on PC, I don't think there are enough new things for another playthrough. Console players should definitely give it a go though. Will surely try it back again in a few months.

Marcus Fenix

Skilled
Nov 22, 2010
Kolkata
Yup, big update for sure & many new features to be excited about... But for those who have already played it on PC, I don't think there are enough new things for another playthrough. Console players should definitely give it a go though. Will surely try it back again in a few months.
+1.
I messed up my immersion trying to get everything right for the secret ending by continously switching back and forth for Youtube tutorials.

I had planned to try the alternative endings as well but never got the energy to go back again.

Reactions: DanteErodov

senpaidev

Disciple
Oct 5, 2021
I'll probably wait for another year before jumping onto it. Hopefully by then, I would have good enough hardware to play it and enough money to justify the purchase.