CSS and TE Tag/Server rental discussion

Ok guys, whoever has been PMed please transfer the funds ASAP so we can have server up and running soon.

Switch my payment is transfered.

@ switch,
I will deposit it tomorrow. as doing so today will cost me more than the amount to be deposited / transferred since i do not use internet banking ....

@All: Anyone has a icici account??I dont wanna take any chance with transferring duff to a uti account from icici (lost 100 bucks earlier, blade might remember :p).Would prefer transferring duff to an icici account.

Help me out guys :D

hey guys,

glad to know that you are renting a server from my company (sgwg.net).

i hv informed andee and will be able to give u a sweet deal. i dont know the exact amount ($$$) you guys have talked with andee, but if u have chosen a premium account, it comes with:

- free FORUM (i dont think u need that :p)

- free Website (yea baby :p)

- free server setup and initial run (i do that baby :p)

- mani access $sgd 10/5 extra p.m.

- ftp access (max of 2 IP addresses allowed, we run a tight firewall so i will need upto 2 IP ranged (like 202.62.238.0/24) to allow u to use Putty to login to the server and manage it.

- WEB panel (so that anyone knowing the RCON password can go and restart, start/stop the server incase of LAG or other necessity)

- free FUN maps preinstalled.

- CSP 1.1 (to ensure ppl dont screw with client variables)

- i will personally be ur POC (point-of-contact) to ensure you have 0 problems running the server.

dont worry this is not a sales pitch (since you guys have already decided to take the server.)

i can easily help out with the payment. switch can transfer the total funds (sorry i cant act as the recv guy as it will hard for me to keep track of the funds going in/out) and i will transfer it to andee using paypal (i hv one.)

as a good gesture, i will setup a server for u guys (u will get RCON but mani setup, ftp access etc will happen after u guys hv paid up :p) now.... switch/TE leader get in contact when u read this :p

PS: on another note, guys try and go for a larger player slot server as that will help out with having more fun :p

Hmm,

Only 1 question. most here have dynamic IP. I doubt anyone has dedicated external IP here.

Sify IP range is very wide. So does MTNL and pacenet ( used these before so i know). Dont know about airtel users.

Funky said:
Hmm,
Only 1 question. most here have dynamic IP. I doubt anyone has dedicated external IP here.
Sify IP range is very wide. So does MTNL and pacenet ( used these before so i know). Dont know about airtel users.

no problem with that also, i am fine with /16 ranges. most dynamic ips will fall within that range for a single ISP.

Will you explain what do you mean by /16?

I will give you an idea about sify.

I can have IPs from following range.

210.214.10.x

210.214.11.x

210.214.70.x

210.214.47.x

\and couple more totally different ranges which i dont remember now.

Funky said:
Will you explain what do you mean by /16?

I will give you an idea about sify.

I can have IPs from following range.

210.214.10.x

210.214.11.x

210.214.70.x

210.214.47.x

\and couple more totally different ranges which i dont remember now.

A /16 means (considering there are 32 bits in a IPv4 IP Address) that i will mask out the right most 16 bits and only match the leftmost 16 bits. If they are equal, its a +ve match.

So for all the above addresses, a single entry: 210.214.0.0/16 is enough.

EDIT: I just did a APNIC whois on 210.214.47.1 and it seems SIFY owns the full /16 range, i.e. 210.214.0.0 - 210.214.255.255

So a /16 covers all SIFY IP addresses, atleast a major part of it.

@Karan One word.... Wahhhhhh.... PM me your phone number.. I will call you biatch... And Thanks :eek:hyeah:

Guys add this IP in your Favourites list... 203.81.39.57:27065... Thats our server...

Pssstttt... Karan there is no Clan as of now... TE clan still has to be implemented... But the clan owner is/would be Sm1th...

If it's possible to host a second game (Q4) on the same server, count me in :)

...and I guess AshR/IceFusion would also be in.

Back