CSS and TE Tag/Server rental discussion

Switch

Skilled
This is for all the members who are regulars and do online gaming like CSS or the Trackmania Nations or BF2 or blah blah blah I see lot of TE members on CSS Sg servers and it would be nice if the members would start using the TE tag infront of thier nicks if they are comfortable with it.

I know its basically used in clans and all but it nicer to recognize the community at other places. Also this helps us in spreading word about techenclave :D

I just hope admins dont have problems with this :p...

For example

TE | Switch
TE | Sm1th
TE | RED
TE | MadMonkey... Nahhhh... He looks good with the Lord of bananas Tag :p...

Actaully some of us do this on servers at times but posting it here and making it official so that others can also join in :D...

Switch said:
This is for all the members who are regulars and do online gaming like CSS or the Trackmania Nations or BF2 or blah blah blah I see lot of TE members on CSS Sg servers and it would be nice if the members would start using the TE tag infront of thier nicks if they are comfortable with it.

I know its basically used in clans and all but it nicer to recognize the community at other places. Also this helps us in spreading word about techenclave :D

For example

TE | Switch
TE | Sm1th
TE | RED

Actaully some of us do this on servers at times but posting it here and making it official so that others can also join in :D...

TE | Rave teh nOOb

Switch said:

For example

TE | Switch
TE | Sm1th
TE | RED

Thank you switch:p

Well...frequent CSSers frm TE are
1)Switch
2)Smith
3)Tifosi (plays as RED)
4)Rave
5)Sandy (Sam Fisher)
6)Madmonkey
7)Goldenfrag (Ad1)
8)Virus (Rowin)
9)Karan (VuNamI)
10)Justin
11)Wolfff
12)Blade (curretly inactive)
13)Amer (4mer)
14)Funky (currently inactive)
15)Mask (rare player..played yesterday)

and many more i guess.

Most of us play on SGwargames.net servers.
Specifically on TMG and Ozone servers.
Also on V-street servers.

goldenfrag said:
Lol.
Looks like peoples Ego her gets hurt if they get owned in CS :bleh:

SOOOOOO wrong.... just that it is no fun to get fragged within a few secs and then while away the next 2-3 mins and then AGAIN get fragged in less than 10 secs.... gets too boring.

One of the reasons I prefer Quake 3 :p

Nikhil said:
SOOOOOO wrong.... just that it is no fun to get fragged within a few secs and then while away the next 2-3 mins and then AGAIN get fragged in less than 10 secs.... gets too boring.

One of the reasons I prefer Quake 3 :p

So u can get fragged every 10 secs :tongue:

Edit: forgot to add, TE | hunt3r :D When i get airtel will start playing cs : s online . right now on bsnl.

Well i will be honest here... TE|Pink pwns all n0obs out there :eek:hyeah:...

Those who now are not advised to revel the PINKy's Identity :p...

Smith said:
Well...frequent CSSers frm TE are

14)Funky (currently inactive)

and many more i guess.

Most of us play on SGwargames.net servers.
Specifically on TMG and Ozone servers.
Also on V-street servers.

Well i am not inactive. I use different nick these days.
Its 360° these days, and mostly i am on busy 30 player servers these days. I will try to join u guys on TMG and Ozone.

^^ pubbin with 30 players :O
my worst nighmare
*spawn-dead-spawn-dead....*
hope to see u soon sometime funky.

Two more players i forgot to mention btw

1) our very own galmod Saiyan :hap2:
2) Killeraim (this guy pwns me :p)

Hi Guys,
I have that MTNL Triband, Mumbai ISP Connection.
What else do i need to play CSS on the sing. servers.
i do not have the CSS game installed on my pc. (infact the only time i have played CSS is at privateI ....basically killing GoldenFrag routinely and repeatedly ...;) :no: )

Now i want to make this official and beat him online too.

and if my dear friend Masky joins in the kill then nothing like it ...:D

So how do i go about it ? ....i am total noob in all these online gaming stuff but i am a good learner ....so can anybody guide me how to go about it asap ....
please let me know the software i will require , the servernames etc ....

Thanking in Advance

All u need is a leg. copy of CSS Deejay.
install it and let steam update.
It has an inbuilt server browser..click on one n join..thats it.
Hope to see u soon (If steam lets u update soon i.e :p)

Back