Crysis 2 - Discussion Thread

ya ..head shot...is this the one where you gotta fight that big stuff in a street ?

The end of level....

If i rememer correctly shoot and keep going underground...there will be a stair leading to underground ..take cover there and recharge!

Try shooting the red ass of this pinger.Goes down fast with repeated hits on this part .

Pop up at one place and the pinger will charge you.Turn on cloak mode and sneak around the buliding taking care of the alien grunts along the way and shoot at its back with RPGs.You will find quite a number of RPG crates near the trucks(The right and left sides of barricade where the Marines were)

go to right side and hide in a room now hit it from there as pinger cant come inside but you will have to cope with many alians

what i did is hit one shot and hide ... dont go to stairs as they are interconnected and you might get a shock when an alian comes just in front while you are not expecting it
happy55.gif
better be alert

I went into the stairs , it was not interconnected waited for the pinger to come and as there was that militarn van between me and the pinger i shot it with rockets and emptied a few mags and boom it was down . Muhahahaha . I feel like i have achieved so much . Thanks for the tips everyone .

^^Play it in Supersoilder :-D
ohyeah.gif

What makes this part harder than most, is that the Game actually forces you to fight it.

You can actually skip most of the game but not this!

i know its kinda old thread, but is this a true?
i just need that lil info
"EA disabled DX11 in Crysis 2 PC despite promising otherwise. I guess, they will release DX11 patch for the PC eventually when they are satisfied with the sale of console version of the game."

As far as I remember they released DX11 support and HD textures quite a while after release. Most of us had finished it by then and moved on, never tested how much improvement they made.

i know its kinda old thread, but is this a true?
i just need that lil info
"EA disabled DX11 in Crysis 2 PC despite promising otherwise. I guess, they will release DX11 patch for the PC eventually when they are satisfied with the sale of console version of the game."
Google for maldo HD texture mod for crysis 2.Al so get the DX11 patch.With these two the game looks stunning.

Back