Croma retail deals

If we are sharing deals like this, then i got a hundreds of them.
Delivery at:
Coimbatore,
Will be delivered by 17 May 2024.
so is this worth it ?
If we are sharing deals like this, then i got a hundreds of them.
pls do share :D the asus mouse was deliverable to my pincode. if any one wants , let me know, i have bought one. can buy more and reship

Last edited:
Delivery at:
Coimbatore,

pls do share :D the asus mouse was deliverable to my pincode.
See man, I realised that i came a bit harder on his post after i saw reaction of my immature comment. I already apologized to him before he deleted his comment. I could have requested to delete my comment and pretend i didn't make any rude post but i didn't. He shouldn't have deleted his own post also.

You tagged my post twice. That was not needed at all.
Apart from all this, we all know how croma deals are clickbait most of the times.
But still, i have nothing left to do but to apologise to him and you also. I am not rude generally.
Peace!

See man, I realised that i came a bit harder on his post after i saw reaction of my immature comment. I already apologized to him before he deleted his comment. I could have requested to delete my comment and pretend i didn't make any rude post but i didn't. He shouldn't have deleted his own post also.

You tagged my post twice. That was not needed at all.
Apart from all this, we all know how croma deals are clickbait most of the times.
But still, i have nothing left to do but to apologise to him and you also. I am not rude generally.
Peace!
Hey I did not mean in sarcastic way or anything I genuinely wanted to see such deals, I got the mouse and 2 tws from croma now
Reg me double quotes your post, my pc froze & crashed, i started a new post , but old quote also got quoted.
Peace ✌️

Delivery at:
Coimbatore,
so is this worth it ?

pls do share :D the asus mouse was deliverable to my pincode. if any one wants , let me know, i have bought one. can buy more and reship
I am interested please buy for me. I am based out of Bangalore.

Back