Croma retail deals

If we are sharing deals like this, then i got a hundreds of them.
Delivery at:
Coimbatore,
Will be delivered by 17 May 2024.
so is this worth it ?
If we are sharing deals like this, then i got a hundreds of them.
pls do share :D the asus mouse was deliverable to my pincode. if any one wants , let me know, i have bought one. can buy more and reship

Last edited:
Delivery at:
Coimbatore,

pls do share :D the asus mouse was deliverable to my pincode.
See man, I realised that i came a bit harder on his post after i saw reaction of my immature comment. I already apologized to him before he deleted his comment. I could have requested to delete my comment and pretend i didn't make any rude post but i didn't. He shouldn't have deleted his own post also.

You tagged my post twice. That was not needed at all.
Apart from all this, we all know how croma deals are clickbait most of the times.
But still, i have nothing left to do but to apologise to him and you also. I am not rude generally.
Peace!

See man, I realised that i came a bit harder on his post after i saw reaction of my immature comment. I already apologized to him before he deleted his comment. I could have requested to delete my comment and pretend i didn't make any rude post but i didn't. He shouldn't have deleted his own post also.

You tagged my post twice. That was not needed at all.
Apart from all this, we all know how croma deals are clickbait most of the times.
But still, i have nothing left to do but to apologise to him and you also. I am not rude generally.
Peace!
Hey I did not mean in sarcastic way or anything I genuinely wanted to see such deals, I got the mouse and 2 tws from croma now
Reg me double quotes your post, my pc froze & crashed, i started a new post , but old quote also got quoted.
Peace ✌️

Delivery at:
Coimbatore,
so is this worth it ?

pls do share :D the asus mouse was deliverable to my pincode. if any one wants , let me know, i have bought one. can buy more and reship
I am interested please buy for me. I am based out of Bangalore.

Capture_2024-05-24_081239.jpg

They will cancel it. My order was cancelled.

Past few weeks every order of mine is getting cancelled. About 6-8 orders.
Even though it's still showing available .

Are their inventory handling team not coordinating with website team or God knows what!.

One of two order not making up I can understand but every ord r getting cancelled.

I have a feeling they are shutting down their business slowly.

Past few weeks every order of mine is getting cancelled. About 6-8 orders.
Even though it's still showing available .

Are their inventory handling team not coordinating with website team or God knows what!.

One of two order not making up I can understand but every ord r getting cancelled.

I have a feeling they are shutting down their business slowly.
Chk the reply

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240524-093645_Gmail.png
    Screenshot_20240524-093645_Gmail.png
    217.9 KB · Views: 136
I got same reply.
Inventory is in bad condition.

Now again one or two stuff being in bad condition is understandable.

Yeha toh...2-3 Sd cards, GoPro accessories, insta360 camera, every thing is being cancelled for me.
Dead stock, possible it is in bad condition. It would have been lying around in some store, now recalled to central warehouse.

Dead stock, possible it is in bad condition. It would have been lying around in some store, now recalled to central warehouse.

Bhai Every order is dead stock?.
This is going since quite some time now .

Chalo even if that is the case.
They don't even update their websites.
Every item still shows available.

Kuch aur baat hai.
They are becoming very unprofessional.

Let me tell you about Reliance Digital .
I had ordered Sony headphones. I got open display maal. They confirm with me if I still approve it for delivery ...they send me WhatsApp photo.. they told it's new.

I said okay. But 360 Sony trial code was missing. I raised complain.
Since then I have been get call after call updating me.

Now got call again from Reliance saying Sony has stopped giving code in new boxes and they confirmed with Sony too ( Now I don't know how true...I will contact Sony too .) And that 360 music code is not a big issue either.

But what I liked it is they were atleast professional enough to update me.

And there delivery person has been calling me for good feedback.

I will leave good feedback just because of atleast paying attention to customer.

Yeh croma toh khudi hi cancel kar reha hai and even writing as cancelled by customer. Hadh hai .

Bhai Every order is dead stock?.
This is going since quite some time now .

Chalo even if that is the case.
They don't even update their websites.
Every item still shows available.

Kuch aur baat hai.
They are becoming very unprofessional.

Let me tell you about Reliance Digital .
I had ordered Sony headphones. I got open display maal. They confirm with me if I still approve it for delivery ...they send me WhatsApp photo.. they told it's new.

I said okay. But 360 Sony trial code was missing. I raised complain.
Since then I have been get call after call updating me.

Now got call again from Reliance saying Sony has stopped giving code in new boxes and they confirmed with Sony too ( Now I don't know how true...I will contact Sony too .) And that 360 music code is not a big issue either.

But what I liked it is they were atleast professional enough to update me.

And there delivery person has been calling me for good feedback.

I will leave good feedback just because of atleast paying attention to customer.

Yeh croma toh khudi hi cancel kar reha hai and even writing as cancelled by customer. Hadh hai .
Just a clever way for them to show more orders on their performance reviews...and then say that we cant do anything...xyz department didnt service it

Back