Croma retail deals

Not sure if there is a separate thread for reliancedigital deals? If yes please move this there, I couldn't find it using search.

Apple Magic trackpad - Rs 5k

So, got it now. not a sealed one. charging Cable missing, battery is zero. Kept on charging, lets see.

Edit 1: tried pairing, buds are showing as "Pratap's LinkBuds S". These are definitely used. buds seems to be in good shape. Will update. There is a fast delivery option, used it.

Edit 2: After checking and charging them, the buds are in very bad battery state. buds are getting discharged from 100 to 60 in 10 mins and then in few mins to 20. Charging them jumps from 20 to 100 in like 10 mins. Raised return request, lets see how it goes.

Last edited:
So, got it now. not a sealed one. charging Cable missing, battery is zero. Kept on charging, lets see.
Oh man! I just returned my previous purchase of Final Ze3000 due to battery issue. I am not wasting my time on another one. Can you tell how it sounds though? Good for 6k? You can DM me the details if this is going off topic now...

Edit 1: tried pairing, buds are showing as "Pratap's LinkBuds S". These are definitely used. buds seems to be in good shape. Will update. There is a fast delivery option, used it.
For my PIN and some PIN in Mumbai, it showed as not deliverable.

And just try to replace them under warranty! They have a 7 day replacement option.

For Asus, I would not recommend buying mice especially the (probably) older stock Croma is pushing out in discounts. Asus service centers for some reason are not allowed to replace certain mice, only mice+kb combos. Also, they don't update their system with the correct invoice date for warranty, despite confirming over email that it has been changed.

Edit 2: After checking and charging them, the buds are in very bad battery state. buds are getting discharged from 100 to 60 in 10 mins and then in few mins to 20. Charging them jumps from 20 to 100 in like 10 mins. Raised return request, lets see how it goes.
How come Tata Croma selling used product?

I think this might be one of those unlucky rare mixup incident otherwise this is asking to be sued and a very hefty fine.

They cannot do this to the consumer....Croma is generally much better I think than Reliance Digital and all but they have been bit sluggish in service incase you want to get order cancelled. Once processed they ask you to refuse delivery and wait for the product to return and then they will refund. A very lengthy process. Even though my stuff was not shipped just processed.

But otherwise I always feel relaxed when buying from them.
This is going to make me feel little uneasy ordering from Croma.

Now that other members have also warned of not getting warranty on stuff ordered from Croma..

Hope they replace it with brand new for you or refund with some voucher as a compensation for your time. ( make sure you ask for it if they dont give you from their end ).

I was once given Rs 500 voucher because I insisted that as I was buying a laptop and a printer and they were to give me an item which they first said will come with the laptop and then said this is for higher end. They were confused ....I said I spent my half day here with you people going through all the offers . Finally when I am ready to purchase you people are changing initial offers.

So we compromised with each other and I ended up accepting that Rs 500 as a voucher. Which I used it on a powerbank wahi pe.

Last edited:
I think this might be one of those unlucky rare mixup incident
I tried my pin code and a bunch of others after seeing the post; wasn't available for any of those. So, to me it does feel like that one local Croma store listed a used one as new to sell it off.

If an actual new one gets offered as replacement it's good for rajch2002. But the seller shouldn't be able to do this without any repercussion.

Back