Croma retail deals

I bought that TUF gaming keyboard from ASUS posted here a while ago. Noticed that the shift key was getting stuck and decided to register the product with Asus to seek support. Asus shows warranty expired for it, and when I sent them the invoice they rejected it as well. I wrote to Croma about it and Croma wants me to bring the keyboard to them and charge me for the service. So make sure you are okay with not getting a warranty on any of these "deals".

I bought that TUF gaming keyboard from ASUS posted here a while ago. Noticed that the shift key was getting stuck and decided to register the product with Asus to seek support. Asus shows warranty expired for it, and when I sent them the invoice they rejected it as well. I wrote to Croma about it and Croma wants me to bring the keyboard to them and charge me for the service. So make sure you are okay with not getting a warranty on any of these "deals".
Does that mean cheaper the deal more the headache bill?

Sweating nervously because I have brought a lot from Croma

Usually Croma will honor the warranty. Engage their Sr Management, if this is the issue.
Agree based on my one and only experience, they gave me equal amount voucher since they didn't have stock at the time. It was a spigen wireless charging pad.

I bought that TUF gaming keyboard from ASUS posted here a while ago. Noticed that the shift key was getting stuck and decided to register the product with Asus to seek support.
First thing I do with any asus product & did the same with that pcie wifi card deal with mfg date 2021 to confirm 3 years warranty would be applied from purchase date & not mfg date.

Back