Courier Service Feedback

Used DTDC recently to ship GPU from Chennai to Cuttack, handed over the bundle on Friday evening(15th May) , reached the buyer Monday evening(18th May). They charged Rs.400 for shipping and Rs.50 additional for packing, for which they refused to give an invoice.

Used DTDC recently to ship GPU from Chennai to Cuttack, handed over the bundle on Friday evening(15th May) , reached the buyer Monday evening(18th May). They charged Rs.400 for shipping and Rs.50 additional for packing, for which they refused to give an invoice.
Because that is the courier office's own income where you submitted you parcel.

Blue Dart attitude is worst. The morons never deliver the goods but simply update that door locked even if you had 24/7 facility you might see that the update would be door locked. They deliver at their own leisure. I have written several mails to their Customer support and had received a standard template mail stating that they would look into the matter and apologize for the deficiency in service (What service??). Lately if someone would ship goods through Blue dart I flatly refuse or cancel the product or do not buy it at all if the seller refuses to ship through alternate courier. I am just fed up with their laid back attitude and customer service.

Blue Dart attitude is worst. The morons never deliver the goods but simply update that door locked even if you had 24/7 facility you might see that the update would be door locked. They deliver at their own leisure. I have written several mails to their Customer support and had received a standard template mail stating that they would look into the matter and apologize for the deficiency in service (What service??). Lately if someone would ship goods through Blue dart I flatly refuse or cancel the product or do not buy it at all if the seller refuses to ship through alternate courier. I am just fed up with their laid back attitude and customer service.

I have experienced this same thing many times with blue dart.
Once they updated that my packet couldn't be delivered as my office was closed while my office remains open 24x7x365 and I was present in the office on that day.
I wrote a mail, called the customer care and the local branch delivered on same evening.
Right after delivery, I once again wrote to them with screen shot of tracking detail that showed they delivered to my office on the day it was closed.

Blue dart used to be the best a few years back, now they are definitely the worst. Amazon would suffer a lot for selecting them:

h1nL89q.png

Blue dart used to be the best a few years back, now they are definitely the worst. Amazon would suffer a lot for selecting them:

h1nL89q.png

They do exactly same in Chennai also. I think even a small startup courier company delivers in 2 days time. When there was an inordinate delay in sending a perishable item eventhough it arrived after a week to my nearest pickup point (just 500mts away from my house), I went to their pickup place to get the item. The item was a COD and when I asked them for the item with the receipt in my hand these people were behaving like government babus. They simply told that the guy who maintains this is on leave (I think that is the network delay they mention) and they would be able to get the item out only next day inspite of me saying that the item is perishable and already a week has gone by. They did not heed. I just returned back and told the seller due to delay in courier I would not be paying and buying the product and also tod him the ordeal I went through with Bluedart. The seller was apologetic and I told him never to ship through Bluedart if I buy a product from him. Now he does not ship through Bluedart, atleast for me.

I ordered a One Plus One charger and a Rock micro USB cable from amazon(Both were Amazon fulfilled).last Monday(17th Aug).The OPO charger was shipped by Cloudtail via Aramex and it reached my home on Thursday itself.The cable was shipped by Blue Dart and as usual they are sucking their own d*** in Kolkata.It took them two days to sort the item in Kolkata Airport Warehouse.
I went for Amazon Fulfilled in most cases over eBay as Amazon stuff has always been delivered in my case by Aramex and they are quite good.

This is the only time Amazon used Blue dart and they screwed it up.Will be raising this in the item feedback.
upload_2015-8-25_20-43-38.png

In my experience, BlueDart has improved a lot, at least in Delhi. Received several packages (Mum-Del) in one day flat. They even started delivering on Sundays (got a package today).

Looks like most of you guys have issues with Bluedart//

have good experiences with Blue Dart, Aramex Etc. I had problems only with Newbie's like Swapnex.

Have ranted at BlueDart in the past, but gotta appreciate them here. No other courier would have sent a parcel out for delivery after noon, let alone @ 4:30 PM. BD did. Kudos
Capture.JPG

Back