Courier Service Feedback

Swapnex. 9months old Logistics Company.
First time some courier company has kept my delivery roaming through out the city. I am really happy with Snapdeal Decision to choose this courier. :(

ZAXFDCB.png

I haven't heard of this company ever.
Hmm.. They might not be having sufficient work to do and the bosses might be trying to keep the staff busy. That's why your parcel is moving about..

^ They shipped one of my 300rs order through delhivery, I thought they have their logistics, probably would be cheaper than 3rd party.
Its not so, till now they have been delivering to my address (central delhi) through ekart, all In-A-Day deliveries.
My last order, which is not In-A-Delivery was shipped through delhivery, despite ekart covers my area very well.
Its a book, shipped from their Ghaziabad (NCR) warehouse.

I had sold an card on ebay and sent it thru DTDC. Now it seems the local courier office has given that package to some one else, not to my buyer. I got a call from DTDC HYD office and she said it seems it has been mis delivered. So what are my options now

Worst - Bludart Courier. Product shipped from Jaipur to Chennai on 14th and still lying at their nodal branch due to some network problem (as mentioned in their website). Not sure why Snapdeal chose to partner with them. Will cancel the order if it does not reach by tomorrow.,

I had ordered USB WiFi adapter from Snapdeal (my first mistake) on 30th April. It was promptly shipped on 1st May but via Delhivery. Progress was very good till 3rd as it had already reached suburb near to me. But real nightmare started then. I called up Delhivery customer care on 5th for getting a reply that it seems they have lost it because they not able to locate it and some audit will be required. Finally it was delivered on 10th evening. It took 7 more days for them to deliver it to place at distance of 10Km. From my side it took 4 days of flaming Snapdeal and Delhivery on Twitter.

I have a feeling that the buyer is scamming me here. I mean if i walk into DTDC , i cannot get any package without the docket number, so how can DTDC give particularly my package to a stranger? I feel buyer sent his friend to DTDC office to collect the package, then claim on ebay item not delivered.
Dtdc will say item delivered and i will have no where to go

My experience with GoJavas:

1. I placed an order on Purplle but didn't receive, 10th day I called the CC and they guy was quick to check the with courier company and reported that the courier has gone missing and they are placing a fresh order. 4 days later GoJavas delivered me both the packages
icon_toungueout.gif

2. I placed an order on 15th last month, again not delivered. I called the CC on 10th day. This time a woman said it will be delivered within 48 hours. It doesn't get delivered. I called again.. They said my courier is damaged in transit. GoJavas again. They cancelled my order. Item out of stock![DOUBLEPOST=1431952041][/DOUBLEPOST]
Swapnex. 9months old Logistics Company.
First time some courier company has kept my delivery roaming through out the city. I am really happy with Snapdeal Decision to choose this courier. :(

ZAXFDCB.png

Your's is nothing what Fedex did, check this out...
https://pdf.yt/d/_l4e90BKOhDo4mCX

Last edited:
Xpressbees was good for me too. I have received one item (from Snapdeal) in 3 days from Delhi to Mumbai. Earlier when I got SMS saying its shipped with Xpressbees, I was sceptical about delivery. Though my item travelled from Delhi to Pune to Mumbai, I got it before time.

Back