User Guides Convert K750i to W800i using SEUS update service

Download the ZIP file and read the readme file ... read the complete file b4 fidling with the w800.exe

save ur CDA and IMEI number b4 converting your phone so that if you want to use k750i firmware again then you can change back to old cda and use SEUS (update service).

I have converted my phone already without any problems ad trust me its worth it :eek:hyeah:

Click here to download the file.

** Make sure your battery is fully charged ** :bleh:
Note : This conversion is possible since both K750i and W800i have the same hardware dont try this on any other phone.

** I didnt make any of these files and i dont deserve credit for this . just tried it and thought of sharing with you guys enjoy **

Credits : se-nse (*hendrix*)

Source : K750i to W800i Via SEUS and DCU60 for Free - SE-NSE Forums
-------
Mod Edit: Please don't post generic links, post the exact link when the guide/tutorial is not your own.

You get the walkman player ;) and also u get the option to start the phone in walkman mode ( also called Inflight mode) ... also the sound increases of the speaker and is more crisp...:)

Very interesting article, because I was planning on a K750i and my friend is getting a W800i right here on TE...
Thanks for the info... I know that its old, but I hadn't come across it anywhere. Mind u will give u gaalis :bleh: later if my phone gets screwed!

arre yaar it wont get screwed up :)

i have already tried this method on my phone :p

BTW u can get k750i to look like w800i too , just get the faceplates from any SE dealer costs arnd 300bux :p

I've got it done by this method on my k750i too( forgot to post here ), don't worry it's safe as long as your power and net connection doensn't go off. Trust me , it's worth it !

OT - Hey can anyone tell me where to get 3.5mm adapter for k750i, i.e same as w800i handsfree but without the actual headset. I've attached the image.

i tried searchin for this all over delhi... couldnt buy that socket alone from anywhere..

Finally tried a cell repair shop ( was hesitant that i might get a repaired part) he had some spare sockets i tried 2-3 and finally bought one :)

Sorry if it is a silly question...what is CDA :ashamed:

How long will this process take?? Ive got a screwed up UPS....so there is no guarantee about the power...what happens if power goes bust in the middle of the process???
Finally is there any way to revert back to the old software?? :ashamed:

what is CDA ?

CDA describes ur handsets location and model number.

How long will this process take??

the same amount that it takes to update your firmware , the patch i hav inculded barely takes 20 seconds , but when u connect to SEUS update service first it recognizes the phone then downloads the update and after that it flashes.
Dont wrry if the light goes off. just remove the battery of phone and falsh it again when light comes.

and yes the process is reversible just use that w800.exe to change back to ur orignal CDA and use SEUS update service :)

LOL this error is just fine now close the application

and run SEUS update service

when the service asks u to remove the battery and sim dont remove battery just press c untill it moves u onto next step ie flashing :bleh:
Hmmm no reps added :(

hmm merge this with the above post -

is there a way back to restore everything backto normalcy? i mean restore it back to being a 750i.. so i can get warranty on it..

and also there wont be any sideeffects of flashing it

thanks!

abhishek vij said:
LOL this error is just fine now close the application

and run SEUS update service

when the service asks u to remove the battery and sim dont remove battery just press c untill it moves u onto next step ie flashing :bleh:
Hmmm no reps added :(
You mean it just happens automatically, that I'm not supposed to do anything? It didn't give me any option to save the CDA number or put a new one etc. Besides, I ran that program at least 6-7 times wondering if I had done anything wrong. This is strange. Any luck Nishant?

Okay and one more thing: Apparently the activity menu button will not work once you convert the K750i to a W800i. Is this true?

Back