Consumer Harassment, the Mitsu.in way

now you are threatening us also
Yes guys. You felt threatened when I asked you the domain/refund. Now you feel threatened when I say that you're a bully.
It seems some people on this forum is nothing more then a bunch of idiots and dreamer instead of understanding the post they first tangled at the username itself and not able to go ahead and read the post ?
You're bad at comedy. Next.
NOW YOU NEED TO PROVE YOURSELF AND NEED TO PROVE THAT ALL THE CONTENT YOU POSTED FROM MITSU IS ACTUALLY FROM MITSU ? WHY WE SHOULD BELIEVE YOU ? IF YOU PROVE THE SAME THEN WE ARE WITH YOU, OTHERWISE COUNT OR ADMIT THAT YOU ARE A PAID PROPAGANDIST
One more bad attempt at satire. This is sad.
it was presented by you not Mitsu.... how can someone believe that you are posting correctly or not posted edited content or content actually came from Mitsu company or not ?
Lol.
We were expecting comments on content of the post which is completely ignored .
Sorry where is the content again? All I saw was more accusations.. Of now magically becoming a paid propagandist.

As for the others, you can now see for yourselves what kind of individuals I was dealing with.
Where they (Mitsu) bullied you ? We cannot see this ? Whatever you presented before us is not bully ...
Guys where are your eyes located?

1. Before coming to this forum , did you gone through Mitsu's complaint escalation process ( which is necessary for every registrar as per the order of Delhi High Court ), We think that Govt authorities are not able to pay attention to your complaint because you did not follow the complaint process. Even .IN Registry will not pay any attention.
This is a public feedback thread. Every consumer has the right to post their experiences with companies they deal with. You can find rants on Apple, Samsung, Flipkart, LG, Dell or any other company all over the internet, not just on TechEnclave. You don't get to decide how a consumer posts his reviews after you misbehave.

Here is a similar thread to mine: https://techenclave.com/threads/tv-extended-warranty-fraud-by-zopper.205788/#post-2499590
What did Zooper do? They resloved it instead of coming to TechEncalve to extend the harasssment. Zooper is not going to tell @nRiTeCh that they will ban him pan India for the public 'defamtion'. Zooper didn't come to TechEnclave or send their representative to enlighten others here that it wasn't a harassment case.

You at mitsu.in have no business in interfering with the feedback the consumer shares. If you really dislike bad reviews, then you should have behaved better. You have no business connecting my TechEnclave review with my domain. You've no business telling me if I should post a positive review or a negative one. Yes, I posted the review after you first misbehaved on that mail response, then asked me to update my address without any KB articles. This was my first time dealing with a company who had suddenly stopped responding for 8 hours after sending back to back mails before that. The issue was very small and you can't ignore a customer after he writes the 'Instruction manual' himself and sends that you to just say 'YES'. If you ignore me for 8 hours after telling me that I would be charged after 48 hours, ofc I will post a bad review. You don't get to decide how I feel about your treatment. For the record, you sent me the KB articles after 23+ hours and three requests by me. If you sent the help articles after 23 hours, then shouldn't I get 48 + 23 hours to update my address, dear Mitsu? Who is misusing the regulations here? You or I?

As far as the escalation process is considered, you crossed all the limits by first ignoring all my mails then calling and sending personal threats. The fact that you unquoted every single mail after your 'We'll charge you' reply in the domain suspension mail clearly tells what tricks you play to bully a registrant into paying 500 extra. What kind of option was left for escalation for me and who gives you the right to 'dictate' what I post in my feedback? Can you name any one company who tells their customer 'We don't need your advice, We don't like that a customer who gives us advice"? You are glossing over your pathetic treatment and trying to act ignorant here. As for the record, I have the right to post my experiences for any company, not just Mitsu.in. Period.
2. From the details on this forum we conclude that you do not want any solutions to your problem but It seems that your sole intention is to go behind Mitsu, sometimes it happens when competitors pay to people like you, who just post on forum instead of solutions. From your post above it is very clear that you came on this forum within few hours after you start email communication with Mitsu.
You have been lurking this thread for 4 months. Why didn't you join TechEnclave before that particular response by me on December 23, 2023? After 4 moths of this drama, when I say out of frustration that I don't need the domain and at least need the refund, you quote that post to give your bullying agenda a new direction. Answer me why my domain was suspended and my compliance mail was unquoted on Sept 7. Don't quote my December 23 post to cover up what you did in Sept 7. Once again, you're nobody to tell me when and in what manner I post my reviews. Every consumer has the right to post feedback and inform others how they were treated somewhere.

The post by me you quoted is the post number #68 on this thread. What about the other 67 posts where I repeatedly demand my domain back even when others tell me to 'CUT MY LOSES AND CHOOSE ANOTHER REGISTRAR/DOMAIN'?
If you do not want to follow the policies set by particular Registry or challenge policies and after that you come out with details on this forum then it clearly shows your working.

as far as .IN Registry is concern , see this :

https://www.registry.in/kyc-mandatory
https://www.registry.in/system/files/Terms_and_Conditions_for_Registrants.pdf

We think Mitsu is correct in forcing the policies.
Yes they were correct in asking me my KYC if they felt that need. But you're forgetting that they had received my KYC i.e. Aadhaar. Writing KYC here once again proves nothing. You got my Aadhaar and the proof of that is that my Mitsu.in account was un-suspended. Any more drama left?
What is GOI ? Do you know ? Members should go for the post which we have posted instead of digging the meaning of GOI ? It seems some people on this forum is nothing more then a bunch of idiots and dreamer instead of understanding the post they first tangled at the username itself and not able to go ahead and read the post ? "Google it' if you do not understand the meaning of GOI and once the meaning is clear then think about yourself that how foolish was your thoughts ? Still not able to figure out then PM me, as you do not know Hebrew. (now donot assume the meaning of PM and apply some IPC section on us). GOI is self explanatory and have lot of hidden meaning.
Everybody understands that this a troll post. Hebrew is a cover up for your failed attempt to fool others into thinking that you're some official. You know that very well. Your profile picture was updated with some Hebrew word probably when you desperately Googled that term for some other meaning.
now you are threatening us also , you have lost your mind, if someone gave you proper advise you are threatening them also, that means you need only YES man for all your post which you posted without any verification ? If you have guts then you should have filed the complaint against Mitsu but you know you already done lot of mistakes here so by what face you go for complaint, you will be exposed for your paid post status?
You'ce covered quite a journey in your series of bullying accusations. From Defamer, to plain Cyber Criminal, to DDOS Attacker, to Cyber Defacer, to paid propagandist. Now you feel threatened when all that is posted here. The complaints had been sent to NCH and Nixi immediately in case you forgot.

Again, you've a knack of 'dictating' with what your consumers posts even after you bully them. Nobody is paid, man. You need to return me my domain or refund first. You may then start writing 'Fantasy Fiction'. You've great talent at creating fiction to cover up your acts.
Do you know the meaning of Bullying (the act of intimidating a weaker person to make them do something.)? since you teach English to everybody then you should understand where to use the words ? You yourself admitting that you are weaker person but your acts does not sound like that ?
This is a feedback thread, sir. I have detailed what my experience was. Why do you feel bullied from a feedback?
Mitsu never came to this forum to Bully you ? whatever you presented before the members of this forum is the only thing we have to believe ? You may be presenting false statement of Mitsu or you are posting email contents from them which may not be true, may be content you presented from Mitsu are edited content as you may be a paid propagandist ? Who is going to vouch that ? How can you prove that Mitsu has written you like that since Mitsu is not here to vouch the facts ? So better you file a complaint against Mitsu so truth will come out ?
Mitsu never came here? Who are you? Why are you so passionately 'vouching' for Mitsu when you're not mitsu.in? Paid propagandist?....Oops..

As for the proofs, they are with NIXI and NCH. I have not edited out anything nor am I misleading anybody. Again, Mitsu.in needs to focus on my domain suspension instead of issuing me threats. If I get threats, I'll post that in my review. If Mitsu.in feels I am lying, please.. Please post anything that 'I've edited out'.
When we posted on this forum we were expecting that you assume and dream that we are from Mitsu, no harm in that we cannot stop you from assuming , but we will be happy if you have commented on post then your regular comments of bullying. If we are from Mitsu then we will never advise you to file a complaint ? We tag you as PAID PROPAGANDIST , NOW YOU NEED TO PROVE YOURSELF AND NEED TO PROVE THAT ALL THE CONTENT YOU POSTED FROM MITSU IS ACTUALLY FROM MITSU ? WHY WE SHOULD BELIEVE YOU ? IF YOU PROVE THE SAME THEN WE ARE WITH YOU, OTHERWISE COUNT OR ADMIT THAT YOU ARE A PAID PROPAGANDIST.
Sir, clam down. If you were not Mitsu, then you'd not be writing with that much anger. Caps lock in bold is very expressive I must tell you.

Now, if you think I am just posting propaganda, post your story with proof. We are all eyes. Please do that the needful and categorically pin point where I am lying or editing out anything. Thanks.
Some of the members above try to guide correctly to @rootyme but they are ignored because there is powerful lobby who are paid to post so we assume that the black sheep always remain where white sheep resides, it is natural thing.
Please tag some members who you think are part of the paid lobby. Let them know that they are exposed, my dear sir.
Where they (Mitsu) bullied you ? We cannot see this ? Whatever you presented before us is not bully ....it was presented by you not Mitsu.... how can someone believe that you are posting correctly or not posted edited content or content actually came from Mitsu company or not ? ...you need to first prove that, then we can believe you. Or file a complaint with authorities in India then facts will come out ? since last four months you are just making comments instead of filing complaints ? So what should we assume a PAID PROPAGANDIST ? You are bullying yourself .
If you think I am just posting propaganda, post your story with proof. We are all eyes. Please do that the needful and categorically pin point where I am lying or editing out anything. Don't let the members stay in the dark. Thanks.
Yes ! that is what we need and expect from you to go to authorities and file a complaint against Mitsu and against us also for using word GOI. Taking screenshot and keeping just with you will not help , it will not bring back your money and domain name back. Hope you will file complaint as soon as possible it will be more better to false narratives and assumptions on this forum. Facts should come to light that you are a PAID PROPAGANDIST ? If you required any help any time we are here, just PM us we will share full contacts of ours and also help you in the investigation against Mitsu and against us. No need to take screenshot we are always vouch whatever we posted on this forum. Whatever we say here we say with guts.
Yes you've a lot of guts. Please show it to the members here and tell them at what parts I am wrong/lying/editing.

Last edited:
@rootyme you are wasting your time on some shady, underground, noname, irrelavent, parasitic and a "burden on humanity" guy(s) here. Learn the lesson and move on. It's beating a dead horse at his point. I would say forget the domain AND the money. This thread is gonna come up on google every time someone (unfortunately) initiates a search and they would be experiencing this excellent registrar first hand (well second hand technically but I digress)

You can ask the mods to close this thread, it's futile to stretch it any further.
Please tag some members who you think are part of the paid lobby. Let them know that they are exposed, my dear sir.

You_Guys_Are_Getting_Paid_meme_banner.jpg

Last edited:
Who we are ? but certainly not Mitsu ...as the person concern is addressing us as if he is replying to Mitsu....why Mitsu need to hide their identity to this forum ? We can see on several other forum (we dig a lot before posting here) they official replied even in the time of their crisis they came publicly and replied. Yes we are certainly concern with this case...how ? Wait.

Surely you all will come to know who we are ? till then wait ...we are here for specific purpose and we got what we want to know .....Thanks all for your feedback .

@dvader correctly wrote : "You can ask the mods to close this thread, it's futile to stretch it any further." enough is enough, when the complainant do not have guts to file complaint then why all peoples are here to listen to his bullshit ? He is surely a paid propagandist.

FOR MODERATORS : Below message can be deleted or may be kept by moderators after reading ...that is for the moderators :
One more thing for forum owners and moderator that before you run any forum, you should know the law of the land and you should also put your Identity or contact info on the website that is mandatory... your forum are used to demean lot of corporate in India and complaints are regularly received by several agencies and also received by AWS your hosting provider (you can ask them so you will get our identity), moderators are allowing content which is not verified or violating the privacy policies ? in such case you are also became part of any legal process as you allowed content, Just think about it. we have sufficient proof of paid propaganda here, Keeping this thread intact on your forum is the biggest proof of your moderation and violation. We are also sure that you are not going to allow this post on your forum but no matter, that is all for your knowledge. what is the meaning of exposing private info ask your attorney. Also refer Delhi High Court order (CS (COMM) 135/2022) which says that every website has to keep the contact info and nodal officer details on their website... Mitsu Inc and several other corporate who was mentioned and demean here was also part of the suit .
Just quoting two para from your own "Terms and rules" which you have on this website :

"All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct."

( You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.) You are also responsible because you allowed such content and posted on your website.

What remedy you have if someone violated the terms above or if you yourself violated the same? did you remove them and provide info and logs of the fellow who posted it ? do you have any link to report any such thing. In above thread all private and confidential email communication is exposed and allowed by moderators. You have our email id you can communicate with us to know more about us or contact AWS..

That is our last post on this forum.....it will be in your interest to delete or keep the thread and ask for verification of private info posted by member called @rootyme , although it has already became part of the suit in Delhi High Court.

Last edited:
Who we are ? but certainly not Mitsu
If you are not from Mitsu, then you cannot request for OP's (original poster's) posts to be deleted.
Let Mitsu themselves dispute his posts.

OP says he has paid Mitsu 3,000 Rs. for a domain. Mitsu have not fulfilled that service, but kept the 3,000 Rs.
Even you have confirmed that he has 'lost his money and domain'. Is this the right way to run a business?

If you are looking out for Mitsu's best interests, you would ask Mitsu to either assist their customer with migrating his domain to a different service provider or give their customer a refund.
Once that is done, OP can post that Mitsu resolved his issue. Simple.

@dvader correctly wrote : "You can ask the mods to close this thread, it's futile to stretch it any further." enough is enough, when the complainant do not have guts to file complaint then why all peoples are here to listen to his bullshit ? He is surely a paid propagandist.
Man do whatever you want but for the love of god do not misquote me. Did you even read my comment?? I mean the very first line is dedicated to you. And what @rootyme went through is not bullshit, stop gaslighting. Also, did you ask bing to proofread your verbal diarrhea????

Lawyer here. Went through the impugned order aforementioned by @GOI-Official, it doesn't talk about any forum keeping info regarding the details of its users but instead it directs the domain providers to maintain a database with details of all the entities which are applying and then granted the domains.

I don't understand what level of uselessness one has to have to go through such lengths and make up fake accounts and threaten users with legal action (btw its illegal).

This thread is going to be immortalised as the living proof of what could be the "worst ever" incident of consumer harassment by a company operating publicly. Threats after threats, lies after lies and they have zero fear of the law and order in India.
Preach!
That is our last post on this forum.....it will be in your interest to delete or keep the thread and ask for verification of private info posted by member called @rootyme , although it has already became part of the suit in Delhi High Court.
Man, you had sent threats to TechEnclave Admins on that Sept 6 call. They were supposed be in jail by now, am I right, sir?
Surely you all will come to know who we are ? till then wait ...we are here for specific purpose and we got what we want to know .....Thanks all for your feedback .
Well, you're one solitary guy from the beginning to the end. And I have already figured out who that one guy is. So stop writing 'we'. Thanks.

Good night, sir.
I don't understand what level of uselessness one has to have to go through such lengths and make up fake accounts and threaten users with legal action (btw its illegal).
Imagine what I have gone through.. Sigh!

@rsaeon After all this, would you still write the following?
What this means, most importantly, is that there's no expectation of a timely reply to a support related email. They'll reply if and when they feel like replying. It could be hours or days or never. Every second they spend typing an email is a second away from monitoring their systems, their automations and their rollouts.

To put it into perspective, the emails they sent you have already ate up so much of their time/money that even if you were to register a domain with them for 10 years, they would not make a profit from your account. They are basically taking a loss when they respond to your emails, hence the Rs 500 charge.
No, the changes were made because they encountered a problematic customer. They were naive/idealistic in thinking that they can offer phone support. Basically, your ignorance of how domain registrations work caused a company to remove phone support and update their policies page. I guess that's impressive.
Yes, exactly. Your issue was costing them time and money and they removed phone support. They had phone support for all this time and they removed it because of one issue with your account that made them realize phone support is a bad idea.
When they can post such lengthy nonsense and accuse to scare the forum admins with a fake GOI ID, what do you think their intention was from the beginning? They took a lose from one reply to me and now they are doing all these right here on the forum.

Last edited:
Man, you had sent threats to TechEnclave Admins on that Sept 6 call. They were supposed be in jail by now, am I right, sir?

WTF. Seems the company has people with too much free time on their hands, and ergo, not much business.

EDIT : Sigh, why cant people just accept mistakes and move along. Seeing this BS too much in the tech industry.

Trust me man, you've never seen anything like this.
@rootyme You have seen much advice here to leave this and focus on your work or next endeavors, and while I agree with that I commend you in terms of following up to this extent. If you are young and can deal with mental exhaustion and trauma, then once in a while, it's good to test yourself against these kinds of scammers and filth but don't let it become a habit or the mental anguish would most likely consume you.

@rootyme You have seen much advice here to leave this and focus on your work or next endeavors, and while I agree with that I commend you in terms of following up to this extent. If you are young and can deal with mental exhaustion and trauma, then once in a while, it's good to test yourself against these kinds of scammers and filth but don't let it become a habit or the mental anguish would most likely consume you.

Oh yeah @rootyme, your resilience is both commendable and infectious at this point.

When they can post such lengthy nonsense and accuse to scare the forum admins with a fake GOI ID, what do you think their intention was from the beginning? They took a lose from one reply to me and now they are doing all these right here on the forum.

It's clear they're out of their element. They don't know how/what to do with you or this thread and they're falling over backwards in a desperate attempt to take control of the situation. But —

@rsaeon After all this, would you still write the following?

— None of the facts have changed. I had unwatched this thread because you were unwilling or unable to understand that domains & hosting is not a consumer focused market. Especially in India, with an Indian registrar and Indian webhost, it's almost exclusively a B2B market that answers only to a governing body (whatever that may be). And yes, it's a closed circle of Thisvani's and Thatvani's and Sherwani's and we do not have a seat at that table. There's just no expectation of refunds, warranties, customer service or any of the niceties that the masses have become accustomed to with online shopping and ordering.

To repeat, to not provide a full postal address with door/house number in a domain registration, for whatever reason (ignorance, lack of space/time, browser crash), is considered fraudulent in this market and always results in a forfeiture of funds paid and services refused. I don't know what other words to use to convey that information. It's how it's always been, it's how it always will be. Mitsu's reaction from the beginning up until now has been very consistent — anger stemming from your initial mistake. There is no resolution here apart from putting this behind you, there's no legal case because the root cause of the issue was that initial mistake.

It doesn't matter what they said or threatened or what puppet accounts they have someone create on their behalf to say or threaten. Most, if not all of that is just hot air, empty words. Frustration, maybe even fear. How have you lived this long in India and not experienced this, I don't understand. Haven't you ever been unfairly or excessively scolded by a teacher or anyone in authority at any point in your life? Maybe school/college has changed since my time. What I'm saying is that none of this is unexpected given what has happened so far.

Going back to what I mentioned a few pages back — why do you think Jio.com is registered outside of India?

It's clear they're out of their element. They don't know how/what to do with you or this thread and they're falling over backwards in a desperate attempt to take control of the situation. But —

— None of the facts have changed. I had unwatched this thread because you were unwilling or unable to understand that domains & hosting is not a consumer focused market. Especially in India, with an Indian registrar and Indian webhost, it's almost exclusively a B2B market that answers only to a governing body (whatever that may be). And yes, it's a closed circle of Thisvani's and Thatvani's and Sherwani's and we do not have a seat at that table. There's just no expectation of refunds, warranties, customer service or any of the niceties that the masses have become accustomed to with online shopping and ordering.

To repeat, to not provide a full postal address with door/house number in a domain registration, for whatever reason (ignorance, lack of space/time, browser crash), is considered fraudulent in this market and always results in a forfeiture of funds paid and services refused. I don't know what other words to use to convey that information. It's how it's always been, it's how it always will be. Mitsu's reaction from the beginning up until now has been very consistent — anger stemming from your initial mistake. There is no resolution here apart from putting this behind you, there's no legal case because the root cause of the issue was that initial mistake.

It doesn't matter what they said or threatened or what puppet accounts they have someone create on their behalf to say or threaten. Most, if not all of that is just hot air, empty words. Frustration, maybe even fear. How have you lived this long in India and not experienced this, I don't understand. Haven't you ever been unfairly or excessively scolded by a teacher or anyone in authority at any point in your life? Maybe school/college has changed since my time. What I'm saying is that none of this is unexpected given what has happened so far.

Going back to what I mentioned a few pages back — why do you think Jio.com is registered outside of India?
Bhai from what I have heard frim my niece and nephews... Nowadays school teachers are scared to even shout at children forget raising hands which was very common when I was a child

So I do think things have changed for the better as far as Indian law is considered... There is so much room for improvement but much better....

Banks and companies are semi concerned about ombudsman and concerned about social media backlash so it does give some power to us consumers...

I am just waiting for next 5 10 years... I'm sure consumers will be even more powerful in India

Back