CnC 3 Tiberium Wars

Played the demo today, If this is running on the same engine as Generals, then I have to say that the developers done a very good job. The game play is fabulous (as in red alert) compared to generals and graphics are astounding considering that it was a updated version of a 4 year old engine. All in all this game deserves to be purchased. This will give any modern day RTS a run for its money.

Ank1t said:
Umm.. How many editions are there and what's the difference ? ^o

there are two editions kane and collectors edition
collesctors edition has nothing extra
KANE EDITION BONUS FEATURES
Exclusive gameplay content includes five multiplayer maps and three in-game unit skins.
Strategy videos from the game developers, deleted scenes, a blooper reel, and the "Behind the Lines" making-of video.
Exclusive art and desktop wallpapers.

Well,dunno if you guys are interested now but while searching for gothic 2 I found a seller at indian ebay selling the kane edition around 4k.

I recently downloaded a *ahem* :p copy of the game to have a feel of the full version and I was a bit let down. Its a 2.1 GB Rip of the Kane edition. (The Video content has been re-encoded to 640 odd resolution). Anyways the game has 3 civilizations only and the the units are very similar except for the alien civilizations which has some unique interesting units. So The game play does not vary much with any of the civilizations. Though it would be fine for the campaign, it may be a bit of a let down for multiplayer. :hap5:

In that aspect Age of Empires at least had a number of civilizations and atleast one unique units per civilization. Even in Rise of Legends, the game experience was diverse enough with the three civilizations.

May be they should have added some more alien civilizations in the game. :no:

Im sure you can expect an Expansion which will add 100's of new features and units to the game.

Remember Red Aler 2, then RA2 : Yuris revenge?

^^ Actually Tiberium Sun was a seperate game relesed sometime back in 2000, after RA2. C&C Generals was preceded by C&C Tiberium Sun .

The game bought a new level of nuclear battlefiels... A fight between GDI & NOD.

Lord Nemesis said:
I recently downloaded a *ahem* :p copy of the game to have a feel of the full version and I was a bit let down. Its a 2.1 GB Rip of the Kane edition. (The Video content has been re-encoded to 640 odd resolution). :no:

The video is the only difference b/w the 2.1gig and 7.4gig one?? Apart from the extras..

Back