CnC 3 Tiberium Wars

i have been hearing thar cnc 3 is out.. can anyone confirm that for me..

if thats so than i can try to get myself a copy...

thanx..

The *ahem* copy is out anyways, freaking 7.6 GB odd. :S Going by the size of recently released games, it looks like at-least for the Indians purchasing a legal copy of a game is gonna be cheaper than downloading a torrent. :p

supposed to be crap man... atleast the gfx is.... same engine as generals wid added shader support... this thing should have been released 2-2.5 yrs back....

sTALKEr said:
supposed to be crap man... atleast the gfx is.... same engine as generals wid added shader support... this thing should have been released 2-2.5 yrs back....

play them demo before passing such comments.

as an aside, this game has the slowest torrent i have seen in a LONG time :( .

Lord Nemesis said:
The *ahem* copy is out anyways, freaking 7.6 GB odd. :S Going by the size of recently released games, it looks like at-least for the Indians purchasing a legal copy of a game is gonna be cheaper than downloading a torrent. :p

me will take the dload option.. dont mind the wait.. cause its definately worth it..:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

man got it got 9 from gamespot But the graphics are quite powerful my pc wont be able to handle it -- will not give more than 20 fps :mad:

k... now me got a lot more sense... ;-) read the review on gspot nd played de demo!! pretty good i must say... nd de fps is limited by the game engine to a max of 30... coz they'r using de old engine it should look decent even on a not soo recent rig..

Back